Chapter 45 ( Winning Chapter )

:So I had time today to release a CHAPTER so here it is..... DRUM ROLL PLZ:
-This was suggested by TheLunarChronicals. Thanks!-
**BTW THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER**
Your POV
It was finally the weekend! Mark said that him and one of his YouTube buddies was coming over so I would stay at Jett's for a bit.

I knocked on Mrs. Ryker's door. She opened it up.
"Ah! Y/n! We are expecting you! Jett is upstairs with his friend, Octavia. She's very sweet. You two will make great friends." She says, answering the door. Jett had other friends....? I was so proud of him!

I walk up their creeping stair case.
"Jett..." I whisper as I walk down the hallway. I hear muffled talking from Jett's room At the end of the hall. Yup. He was in there. I open the door.

"Jett...?!" I yell as I open the door. Jett was making out with a girl with black hair! Soon, Jett looks over at me.
"Y/n! It's not what it looks like!" He yells.
"Yes it is! You are making out with another girl!" I say, feeling tears in my eyes. I run back down the hall.

Jett's POV ( Of Corse I use Jett's POV every time someone makes out with someone lol )
"Octavia! Get off!" I yell. She keeps my arms pinned to the bed.
"Oc-Ta-Via!" I grunt as I try and break free from her grip. Why the bloody hell was she so strong?! Octavia soon grows weak of holding we down and let's go. I run out of my room. As soon as I got loose, I heard the front door slam shut. Shoot... Y/n...

"Y/N!" I yell as I see her run down the sidewalk. In elementary school, I left with the track award for fastest runner, so I caught up with her.
"Y/n! Stop running!" I say, setting my hand on her shoulder.
"No! You freaking make out with other people behind my back! God... And I actually thought I had a friend that would stick..." She says.

"Y/n, I-I can explain." I say.
"Sure. Let's hear this baloney." She says, turning towards me.

"Ok. So a few minutes before you came, Octavia, came over. She just moved in across the street. I haven't really ever hung out with her so I invited her over. Turns out she's a child child melester. She pinned me to the bed and tried to make me kiss her. She said it was 'husbandXwife roleplay.' I couldn't get away after she pinned me down. That's when you came. I'm sorry... You know I love you..." He says

( α/и : αω! нєαят ωαямιиg!)

"For some reason... Its impossible to not believe you." y/n says, leaning in for a kiss. I gladly take it.
"Lets get home. Clear some things up." I say.
"Beat Octavia's ass..." y/n says.
"Woah... Maybe..." I laugh. She smiles.

Once we get back, we completely kick Octavia out and we go up into my room.

Your POV
Now that everything was cleared up, we went to Jett's room. We sit on his bed.
"y/n?" He asks.
"Yes Mr. Ryker?" I say. He takes a deep breath.
"Will you be my girl friend?" He asks. I smile and kiss his cheek.
"Of corse." I say, smiling.

A few minutes later Jett complains.
"Wow... Its getting hot in here... Woukd it be ok if I took off my shirt?" He asks. I nod. Woah... He had ABS! Im talking almost body builder abs!

He lays down on the bed and touches my leg. I look straight in his eyes.
"Wanna see if it works?" He asks, referring to I think (IM GONNA SAY IT AGAIN!) sex...
"Um... Sure..." I say out of nervousness. He locks the door.

**IF YOU DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF THIS, I WOULD JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT WARNING NOTE!**

He lays down on the bed again. He tries to take off my shirt... I let him. 'What was I doing?! I dont want this?!' I think. No... This is for Jett. He kisses me passionately. I wasnt really doing anything. I just let him do what he wanted and touch where he wanted.... He grasped my butt a few times. I still let him. Soon he added tongues into the mix of kisses he was giving me. He starts to bit my neck. Then he tries to take off my pants... Er... Yeah... I really didnt like it...

**WARNING HERE**
"Stop." I say.
"Im sorry. I can't do this. Clothes on maybe but not clothesless." I say. Dang it! I chickened out! I havent even gotten a period yet! I can't even get pregnant! But Mark wouldnt be proud of me...
"Oh... Sorry y/n... Here's your shirt." He says,handing me my purple shirt he had taken.

"Its fine... Im just... Not ready for no clothes..." I say, putting back on My shirt. Jett smiles.
"Why not with clothes...?" He asks, snickering.
"Ugg... Fine... Can't argue with that..." I say. He smiles.

Mark's POV
It was time to pic, up y/n from Jett's. She sits down in the front seat.
"Er... Y/n are those hickeys on your neck...?" I ask. She looks in the mirror.
"Shit..." She murmurs... My crazy daughter...