Epilogue

//I wouldn't say I was stormed to come back but I've decided, you guys are awesome and you deserve a last chapter. By the way #HeartsForDaniel.\\

I stepped off the plane with her small hands intertwined with mine. I looked up at him and he just smiled.

"What if he doesn't recognize me?! Or he doesn't them?!" I ask in a frantic. He shrugs, chuckling a bit. He then kisses my cheek.

"Mommy, are we really meeting him?" Asks my daughter, looking up at me and tightening her grip with my hand. I nodded.

"Don't be scared if he's angry okay, Viv?" I ask. She nodded.

We took a taxi to a small apartment. My husband opened the door for me and I stepped out, hold my two sons hands and my husband holding my daughters.

I knocked on the grey door. A man with dark Blake and grey hair stepped out.

He looked at me first confused but then smiled.
"Y/n...?" He asked. I nodded, getting tears and crying into his shoulder.

"I-I thought you where never coming home!" He yelled with glee, looking over my shoulder.

"Ron." He says, smiling.
"Mr. Fischbach." Ron says in return.

"Please come in!" He yelled, moving from the door way. I stepped inside. Everything was just the same.

"And who are these little guys?" He asked.

"Dad... This is Vivian-Grace. My daughter." I said, pushing forward my daughter. I pulled her bright red hair behind her ears.

Mark Hughes her.
"This is Roland. One of my sons." I say. Roland smiled, his hair dark as night like Mark's.

"And this is Ronald-Mark. He goes by Mark." I say. Ronald smiled. Mark looked as if he was going to cry.

"They are beautiful..." Mark says, hugging them.

"And their triplets. Three is better than one." Ron adds.

"So, you followed her once she ran away?" Mark asked. Ron nodded. I held his hand.

"After I left, dad, we hid places. We went to Jett's house, Lucille's house and even Willow's house. Then, after my 19th birthday, me and Ron got married. We had the triplets for years ago and they are such a joy. Im so sorry I didn't come to see you to tell you I was alive." I said, hugging Mark so tight.

"Y/n, I'll always love you. Even if you did run away. I don't care. Your always going to be my daughter." He tells me.

"Now, who wants to play some Halo 16?" Mark asked, laughing. I laughed too.

"Dad. They are 4." I say.
"I want to play!" Ron-Mark says. Roland nods. Viv smiles at Mark.

"Yeah, I want to play!" Viv yells. I chuckle.

"Okay. Only ten minutes." I say.

I walk down a hall way. There at the end should be where my bedroom was... I kept walking and k opened the door.

My bed was there... My clothes I left where there... My old mirror was there. Everything. Except Mark had hung way more pictures of me and him. There was one of me, Him, Jack and Anthony our very first VidCon.

Before I knew it, two pairs of hands set down on my shoulders. It was Ron and Mark. I smiled, ready eyes.
"You kept it..." I said smiling. Mark nodded.

Ron leaned in and kissed me. I smiled.
"No one could have a Better dad than me." I say. Mark sits me down on my old bed.

"Y/n, I need to tell you something." He said. I looked into his dark eyes that looked just like Viv's.

"After you left, I felt piercing pain in my chest so I went to the doctors. They told me to get a PET scan. So I did... And it was there. All in my chest. Everywhere." He said. I looked at him in disbelief.

"I'm sorry I left you..." I cried into his shoulder. Ron, who was very emotional was crying.

"So is there a way to get rid of it?" I ask, wiping my eyes. Mark shook his head.

"It's too late now. It's spread to much." Mark said. I cried. I closed the door so none of my kids could get in.

"It's okay. I'll be fine." Mark said, messing up my hair.

"Are you sure?" I ask, wiping my eyes again which was really no point because the tears kept falling.

"I'm doing kemo..." Mark said with no fear at all.

"Your joking... It's that bad?" I ask. Mark nods.

"But I'm okay. I love you." Mark said hugging me. I nodded.
"I love you more." I say.

I kissed Ron and walked out of the door to sit on the porch of our house. I needed to take in all of the info. Me and my family moved to LA. Mark started and ended his Kemo and it all went as planned

I regret running away but it ended up not so bad. And well that's my Adopted By Markiplier story.
~
(if u see this follow WaffleSnarl )
(¬‿¬ )
^ if you love food, me, or wattpad, or markiplier.