Chapter 7-The New House

Your POV
Me and Mark take an elevator to the 5th floor and walk down a long hall to a black door. It had letters taped on the door and boxes of fan mail. He face palms and carrys the boxes inside where he drops them on a table. He smiles and asks if I wanted a tour. I nod.
"I guess you want to see your room." He says. I nod again. We walk up a spiral stair case to a tall white door. He opens it and my jaw drops. One wall has purple and white stripes while the others are plain purple. The bed sheets are purple, white and orange stripes. The chest of drawers are white with silver knobs. There is a white pot with fake orange flowers in it. There also was a mirror with an orange frame. They closet was a walk-in with hundreds of hangers, even though I only have maybe ten shirts, 12 pairs of pants and 4 skirts.

I run to hug him.
"I love you Da...Mark! I said Mark!" I knew I had to work my way up to dad. He smiles and kisses the top of my head. Like a father-daughter kiss.
"I'll help you un pack. Also, sort your stuff through what fits and what doesn't and we will go to the mall tomorrow." Wow, he was good at being a dad AND a mom. Most of my stuff didn't fit but i still kept it to save him money. I hid Vivian's hat and the pad she gave me in the top of my closet and hung up my clothes.

Mark showed me the rest of the house. It was really big for one person, and for an apartment. I guess that's why he wanted me. It would be lonely. He showed me the kitchen and that I could eat whenever I wanted, he showed me the living room with a giant TV and game counsels. There was a cabinet with MILLIONS of games! He then showed me his recording room. There where so many cameras and computer things. Also he reminded me not to trip over any wires.there were a lot. I really liked it.