Sibling Wars Finale - Twilight of Gods

The Calamity Comet.

A nigh-unstoppable force of nature that even the True Gods themselves are wary of.

It travels throughout the multiverse with its path seemingly being completely random besides the fact that every timeline it invades has a smaller version of it present. A smaller version of the colossal comet that C.C. merges with, often being connected to timelines where the South Park 64 game happens.

But what about the rest of the timeline?

The hive it's become didn't originate from nowhere after all.

Well, it all depends on what's available in whatever timeline it's in. What fears the people present have, and the people present in general; it can create the former and corrupt the latter.

When anything notable is gathered in a small area, the comet will condense and concentrate its immeasurable shape and power, purely focusing its attention on that target or targets once its initial goal has been completed. An example of this is its encounter with Dovah.

Other times... most other times, it appears far larger.

It doesn't attack something. It attacks everything.

Barriers between dimensions are shattered like glass. Countless pieces of itself are scattered throughout the cosmos. Storms brew across the entire universe and every other dimension plane present here.

The timeline itself trembles, but only slightly. It will not shatter a timeline when there is still so much it can acquire and corrupt from it.

Į̸͕̤͛͆t̸͎̘̖̓̌͗ ̴̡͚̖̋́ä̸͇̩͈̳́͊p̶̩̪̈́̎͌͘p̷̱͚͋̊͊͆e̴̱̣̽̿a̸͉̚͜r̴̭̯̆̑̆ͅͅs̷̞̔́͛̃ ̷͚̤͙̯̋̑ẗ̵͔̰́͐̕ĥ̴͕̲̝̗̑̈́͊ę̴͉̦̆̈́͠ ̵̯̾͊ͅl̴̩͙̾̈́͗̎i̸̤͉͊ţ̴͓̥̈́t̴̹̟̣͛́̂l̶̘̫̾e̷̦͕͊̐̇ ̷͍̲̋̕ǫ̷̽͆̽̾n̵̙͙̰̆ḛ̶͊͝ ̸͇̲̄͗w̵͚̑̄̍ă̷̻̦̚s̶̪̱͛̃̐̒ ̵̖̾̐̆͜ͅr̴̬̔̈́̄i̵̡̭̝̭͑͊́g̶͓̩̾͑͊̆h̷̲͎͎͆͆̔ẗ̵̪̝́͒ ̴̦̤̽̇̚ả̸͇̭̤̆͠f̴͍̎̓t̴̪̟̂e̵͈͑r̷̛̛̘̂̏ ̸̡̙̺̥̎̓͋͝ạ̸̛̜̤̎͝ḽ̸̈́l̷̨̦͕͠͝...̸̙̏̐̎͝

Karen's POV:

"W-What have you done?!" Empress me asks while dropping me like a sack of potatoes.

"Not me. You can blame my sister for that, but I'm certainly not complaining." I chuckle with both my body and mind being free from her hold.

Whether that was subconsciously done by her or done by the thing causing the sky to turn green and stormy is something I don't really give a crap about. I'm too busy basking in smugness to care.

"You're seriously willing to doom an entire timeline filled with innocents for one person?!" She asks me in shock.

"If that one person is my Dovah or Kenny, of course I would. Wouldn't you?" I nonchalantly answer back. "My family sticks together, 'empress', and now we're gonna make this world suffer like we did."

I know I'm supposed to be a hero, but at the end of the day, that job and the adventure that comes with it is just a story created by my brother.

Is it a story that will probably, hopefully save the world? Yeah. Is saving the world something I want to do? Yeah.

But my family will always be the most important thing to me. My family will always be the people who are truly there for me and I'll always be there for them.