Undefeatable

"Timmy's A.I, play the song 'Undefeatable' please." That would be the brilliant name Timmy came up with for the A.I. that's now running our secret base.

[Be more specific, Dovah] Unfortunately for the rest of us, he gave the thing his snarky attitude for Freeman knows why.

"The one from Sonic Frontiers. That game hasn't come out here yet but you should have a bunch of songs added to various playlists on your database through some Imaginationland exploiting Timmy and I did a while back."

[Playing "Undefeatable" performed by Kellin Quinn] Artificial ass. Can't have a good training session without kickass hype music.

"I'm hanging on to the other side. I won't give up till the end of me!"

The song starts as I dual wield my scepter and Soul Slash scythe and get into a battle stance. Almighty King Douchebag, Zarganor, Bradley, and Damien then all charge at me.

I immediately summoned around a dozen bone hands with Soul Slash, Dark Whisper, and Power Bind attached to slow them down and split them up with the king getting to me first after tearing through a few of the hands with his weapons. I duck under his Royal Fisting attack and punch him right in the gut with an energy coated fist before blasting that energy right at him.

Damien then appears behind me with a lifesteal spell about to activate but I use a Time Glitch to undo that attack and kick him in the face. Nobody ever suspects it the first time around and those who do know it almost never bother using long, giant attacks when facing me. Time Farts are so broken.

"It's time to face your fear, 'cause when your time has come and gone, I'll be the one to carry on!"

Bradley and Zarganor launch a combined milk and berry blast at me, but I stop time with Time Pause and switch our spots so they get hit with their own attack.

"And you can throw me to the wolves, 'cause I am undefeatable!"

The king comes back in for round two with his Hammer of Heavenly Reign and I use my scepter to clash with it. The shockwave sends us both flying back as I stop myself by summoning bone hands on the back of my shirt and use them like Doc Ock's extra arms from Spiderman.

I summon more bone hands to fire blasts as Damien who is charging back in and go back in for another clash with the king. While some attacks like Baleful Blessing (lifesteal) are useless against these clones considering they aren't living beings, I still have plenty of other options to take them down.

The king backs off after a few more heavy clashes and summons his scepter to throw dozens of green meteors at me with Pyroclasm. I use my own scepter to channel the Woodland Critters' version of that attack (Wall of Hellfire) and buff it several times over with dozens of red and green meteors clashing in the air.

A Power Bind from Damien suddenly surrounds me with the giant green meteor from the king's attack closing in but I'm not worried. I use my scepter to cut the chains, freeing myself and stop the meteor with my bare hands.

"And when the story ends, it becomes a part of me. I give it what it takes. I'll find another way..."

It pushes me back a bunch but I eventually stop it and throw it at the way too real looking hologram of Damien.

"I used to never know, but now, it's crystal clear! This feeling's just a ghost! It's time to face your fear!"

A barrage of milk blasts are thrown at me from the milk spawn minions Zarganor is currently mass producing but the bone hands sprouting from my back block them all.