Chapter 43: Hunt of the Big Tooth

Agustus clenched his fists and shouted, "Did you just ran away?! How cowardly!"

"I never... run away... from the people... who makes fun... of my race." James spoke as blood drips off of his chin.

"Oh, really?" Agustus teased him. "Should I call you a brave little monster now?"

"Don't worry... Thor... I will... surely... defeat him." James whispered, standing on top of a tall structure, a few feet away from his opponent. His right arm was bleeding and broken. The hole  on his back continued bleeding as well. He was holding his trident on his left hand, with his green eyes, glaring at Agustus.

"Oh, come here. Let me kill you already!" Agustus exclaimed.

James was thinking of doing something that would turn the tide. An ace on his sleeve, his trump card, a ticket to victory.

"From this time... forward... my techniques... will be... sharper... than before..." He waved his trident calmly backwards, the structure tens of feet away got slashed into two without making any contact.

"Stop doing some magic! You're not in circus, idiot!" Agustus teased him once more. "Or do you want me to sell you to them? Too bad, I'm not gonna let you live after this day!"

James lowered his stance and raised his trident above his head pointing at his opponent.

"Aguaflujo Forming Technique..."

"Stop running and come here already!" Agustus jumped up towards him.

James's Aura exploded all throughout the place.

"... Megalodon."

"Graaahhhhhh!" Agustus rammed up towards the structure where James was standing, causing it to collapse. "You insolent piece of trash! Whatever you do, you will never defeat me!"

James jumped down the ground and swung his trident. A straight linear path appeared right after the trident, a long, clean cut.

Agustus jumped back down ready to smash his opponent, "You can't outrun my raging madness!" He picked up large chunks of debris and began tossing it on his opponent.

"Agua Blade..."

James dashed through the debris, slicing them into half like a hot knife through a lump of butter.

"Heavyweight Sma–"

James made an eye contact with Agustus, though something bizarre happened.

"Who are you?"

Agustus smashed his opponent, but before making any contact, James quickly bolted, passing through his opponent as fast as a finger snap.

"You only have one arm, how could you defea–"

"... Calm Flow."

Agustus' left forearm got severed after his powerful smash. "Argghhhhh! It was just... the handle... how could that... cut me!" He stepped back and held on his severed forearm. "Graaaahhhhh! You monster!"

"Who was that? A man was inside his eye." James looked back at Agustus. "Was that... his older self? Was that... Griion?"

"You bastard! You will pay for that!"

James dashed once more, he wanted to see if he wasn't hallucinating. He wanted to know if there really is a man inside Agustus' eye.

"Agua Jet!" As he came close to Agustus he took hold of him. "Agua Hold and Lock." He was right, someone was imprisoned inside his opponent's eye!"