Chapter 5: Rage and Determination

The following day, Bulls and Thor woke up early. They went to the farm after breakfast. They brought their baskets and sickles to harvest Bulls' crops.

"Okay, Thor, harvest the corn, just simply pull the fruit out of the main stem and put them in your basket then I will harvest the wheat."

"That sounds easy. Leave them to me."

While walking towards the wheat area, Bulls witnessed an extraordinary phenomenon. As he passes by the plants, they grow greener and faster. Astonished, he carefully touched the grass by the path, the closer his hands went, the greener the plant grew.

"Woah, this is amazing." He whispered. "Could this be... no it's impossible."

He left the plant and went to the wheat farm.

***

A day had passed and the two of them finished harvesting the crops from the five-hectare farm.

They woke up early to sell their goods. The wheat and corn are now secured inside the sacks so they loaded them at the cart and they both pulled it with all their remaining strength.

They went to the market and sold their goods to the local trader. They had enough money for their journey which made Thor happier than ever.

"Do you think that this would be enough?" Thor asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Bulls said. "But if we successfully reached Asgard, we need more than just my bat and our fists to fight, right?"

"Yes, definitely. Those bloodthirsty beasts would warmly welcome us." Thor replied.

They began to pull the cart, "I think we need a helping hand of our new friend," Bulls said. The two of them went back home.

***

The next morning, Thor was woken up by his excited soul. He was joyfully preparing for their journey when he realized that Bulls was still sleeping.

"Human?!" He exclaimed.

His voice echoed all over the house but there was no response from Bulls.

"He might still be sleeping. I should wake him up."

Meanwhile, still lying on his bed, Bulls felt something different on his body. It seems like his body became heavier but he knew he wasn't sick or something.

A few minutes later, he heard a knock coming from the door.

"Human, it is me. Wake up!" Thor exclaimed.

"Yes, yes I can hear you!" Bulls replied. "Give me a minute to prepare!"

He went up and fixed his bed, then he made a quick peek at the mirror. The next thing he saw gave him a shock.

"Woah!"

Bulls saw a big buff guy in the mirror, "Is that me!?" He exclaimed as he flexes his muscles.

"Human?! Is there a problem? Are you okay?!"

"No, I'm fine! More than fine."

Bulls slapped his face if he was just dreaming, but he was not.

"How? I-I have no time for this, maybe later."

Bulls put on his shirt and began preparing his backpack for the journey. Even his old shirt became tighter than before.

"I'm definitely not dreaming."

After an hour, the two of them were ready to leave. Bulls felt sad about leaving his home, but he knew that the good memories are with him.