iii. The Creatures

The creatures in the story are unique yet familiar and will inspire you to be the best that you can be and help you show your full potential in life.

HUMANS: The most populous of all the living creatures on Planet Earth and can be found on every continent. They are also the most intelligent and advanced being, but the greediest of all. But not all Humans are bad, some are helpful, kindhearted and are good samaritans.

Types of Humans
•Lowland (native in Titania,
but also widespread in Centaria)
•Highland (native in Centaria's
Centarian Mountain Range)
•Barbar (native in all of
Barbaria)

ATLANTIANS: Humanoid, semi-aquatic creatures who possess the Power of the Sea. Once the most advanced race until the Lost city of Atlantis sank into the deep, dark ocean. They're only found at the Bay of Estuaria but currently in the brink of extinction as their conflict against humans, intensifies.

ASGARDIANS: Considered as Gods by many, their hyper-advanced technology made them one of the most powerful Kingdom in the whole Galaxy. These Demigods wield very powerful weaponries used against their opponents, though ain't strong enough to defend themselves against an unknown intelligent alien race from another galaxy that wrecked them down.

GARGANTUARS: Towering beasts double the size of an average man. Before the war, they lived in the Continent of Centaria. Believed to be extinct after being slaughtered by the Demons, no traces or evidence of their existence were found until this day.

DEMONS: Creatures possessing the Power of Darkness. They lived in the Icy Hell of the Barbarian Continent in the far south. They have a bad reputation for being a savage troublemaker, disobedient and cruel. These Demons waged war fifty years ago that caused the death of millions, but they're defeated by the allied forces of the Humans, Atlantians, and other creatures that joined forces to defeat them. Above the surface, they're exterminated, but not below the depths.

Types of Demons
•Royal
•Mage
-Shadow
-Flame
-Frost
•Crawler

HERACYTES : An egg that hatched into a queen and grew as a destructive, terrible problem. Lays more than a thousand eggs a day. They evolved to destroy a planet's ecosystem, by consuming everything edible, and when all life is destroyed, the queen will then eat her offsprings to survive for another five to ten years. The queen will then morph back into an airborne monster and fly out in the space where she will curl back into an egg.