Chapter 39: Thor and James' Resolves

Thor and James began to walk towards Agustus.

"I do not like this man." Thor said.

"I hate him more than anything in this world."

Thor smiled and cracked his fists, "Let us defeat him once and for all."

"Let's go!"

They dashed towards their enemy.

"Thunder Smash!"

"Agua Stream: Splash Hit!"

Agustus crashed out of the ruined house, out in the open. Smoke and debris blasted in all directions. He quickly stood back up and jumped back to the two of them.

"Evade!" Thor warned James.

James did what Thor said and hopped away from the dashing opponent.

Thor braced himself, "Thunder Crash!"

The two towering man bashed their bodies at each other then got pushed back away from themselves.

"A stranger like you shouldn't be meddling with our business here in Estuaria!" Agustus roared.

"I may be a stranger but I have the right mind to know that what you are doing in this land is unjust and unacceptably evil." Thor smiled and said, "And also, little child, you are talking to a God, show some respect."

"I am an Atheist!" Agustus threw punch at Thor.

Thor dodged his opponent's attack and charged himself out.

"Zap: Burst Call."

Agustus got sent rolling back but he simply stood back up. He observed Thor as he walk, he knew something was different from him, something extraordinary. "That explains why you're tough. That wouldn't still be enough to overpower me!" The gigantic man leaped towards Thor and threw a punch onto him, "Heavyweight Smash!"

Thor threw a counterattack and punched Agustus' broad fist, "Thunder Smash!"

"Argghhhhh!" Agustus was stunned, almost pushed down on his knee but Thor's right fist pushed him up as he took his powerful punch. "Not bad boy, not bad!" Agustus jumped back and threw another punch.

"Certainly, it will." Thor dodged it and threw a one-two combination to disorient his opponent straight to its face. He then quickly threw a liver blow. "After that disrespectful, crazy man, you are the next in line for scrutiny!"

Agustus remained unaffected after taking Thor's blows. He nonchalantly stepped back and kneed Thor on the abdomen causing him to get thrown back into the debris. "Scrutiny your face! That serves you right!" He looked around, curiously, "Where's that brat?"

James reappeared from behind the opponent and smashed his trident's lower tip into the opponent's nape, letting out a powerful shockwave. He landed back on the ground but Agustus snatched him and threw him up in the air.

"You will never succeed!" Agustus exclaimed. "You monstrous Atlantians," pulling James down and kneeing him.

"Arggghhhh!" James fell on the ground, weakly crawling away.

Thor dashed back and punched Agustus in the face. "Thunder Smash!"

Agustus smashed his back on a wall, pushing it down. He savored the pain and clenched his stocky fist as he remained standing firmly.