Chapter 25: Thor's Destructive Dilemma

Bulls was woken up by the shaking of the ground and loud explosions coming from outside.

"What was that?!"

He stood up and woke Guardian up.

"Hey, Guardian. Wake up!"

After a minute of shaking the android up, it finally woke up.

"Sir, I'm sorry, I had a dream! Isn't that amazing?!"

"We have no time for that, something's happening to the city!" Bulls exclaimed. "Wait, where's Thor?!"

"Sir, do you want me to check what's happening?"

"No, we'll go check it."

Bulls picked up his bat and they rushed out of the Inn.

As they pass by the entourage, Bulls accidentally bumped into Jessica who was also passing by at the moment.

"Oh, sorry, sorry."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"I'm sorry, we're on a rush!" He quickly helped Jessica and continued running.

"Sir, Where are you going?!" Jessica saw them running out of the Inn.

The two of them continued, they did not hear what Jessica was saying.

"I should be looting them by now, but something's really wrong." Jessica mumbled. "I need to know what's happening."

***

Bulls and Guardian was running into the havoc, following the trail of destruction. On their way, many injured people were all over the place, buried under the debris.

Bulls told Guardian to help them out of the collapsing structures.

"Guardian!" Bulls exclaimed, nodding at the android.

"Understood, Sir!"

Bulls dashed into the trail, into the ruined city. This was the way the walked earlier, but now, it is no longer recognisable.

He reached the center, covered with smoke and ashes. Bulls' heart was pounding, hoping that his assumptions were wrong, but it wasn't.

"Thor?!" Bulls asked himself. "What's going?!"

He ran towards him and tried to stop him but he just got flung away, crashing into the debris. Guardian immediately rushed to help his master.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"I'm fine, but Thor, something's wrong with him. We need to stop him before he turn the whole Parasolla into ruins!"

"Yes, Sir."

Bulls went up and picked up his bat, "Hey!" He exclaimed as he sprint towards him. "Stop wrecking the whole place!"

Guardian smashed his chest and he transformed into his bulk form, "Knight Guardian!" He turned both his hands into shields and rushed to aid his master.

Bulls jumped from the block of concrete and smashed Thor's leg.

"What are you doing! Stop wrecking this whole city down!"

"I need to do this!" Thor stood back up and tried attacking Bulls. "You do not understand!"

Bulls punched Thor in the face and pushed him backwards, "Then make us understand your point! Explain, what's going on?!"

"No human can understand me!" Thor punched back, sending Bulls flying back.

Guardian flew up and punched Thor with his shield which took Thor down his knees. "Please, for everybody's sake, stop."