Chapter 7: A God's Great Pride

"Godspeed!"

"Thunder Smash!"

The decisive fight between the two fighters are still ongoing. Both are forcing themselves to their limits to finish their opponents once and for all. Even if the fight is still rising to its climax, the end of the duel is now on sight.

"Take this!" Frederick dashed forward and threw a powerful punch straight into Thor's face.

"I would not fall back!"

"Then I'll make you!"

The two of them exchanged punches at each other but none of them stops.

"You worthless God!" Frederick exclaimed.

"You puny little God!" Thor replied.

Frederick jumped up and landed a kick on Thor's shoulder. It was followed by an elbow swipe that hit Thor's face.

"What's happening? I thought you are way better than that?" Frederick chuckled. "Maybe you should take a quick warmup."

Thor wiped his lips and cracked his neck side by side.

"This is what you call a warmup."

Thor dashed closer to Frederick very close that all Frederick did was to block and cover his majestic face. Thor immediately threw a combination of punches. A powerful right straight jab, followed by a left hook that weakened Frederick's defense, a consecutive body blows that targets the weak points of his stance, a jaw-breaking right uppercut that destroyed all of his defenses, a left liver blow that broke through the broken defenses and a powerful one-two combination to finish.

Thor mastered close, hand-to-hand combat. Not to mention that he used the combination without the use of electricity, meaning to say that it would be faster and more powerful if he infused it with Thunder Punches.

Frederick was thrown into the air. He smashed into the roof and was immobilized by the shock and intense pain.

"How was my warmup?"

"Argghhh! Damn."

Frederick stood back up and closed his guard. "Not gonna happen again."

Thor chuckled and lowered his stance. "Another?"

The two of them clashed into each other once again. Throwing consecutive punches and kicks to each other. Not giving each other a chance to rest for a bit, not even a second.

The two of them continued to punch each other until they both paused to breathe.

Frederick took the opportunity and dashed around Thor, held on his neck from behind. "Godspeed!"

The brutal bandit dashed through, crashing Thor's face on the train roof, throwing him out of the train.

Thor crashed into a pile of boulders and remained immobile for a moment yet still avoiding his back from touching the ground.

Frederick hopped out of the train and went dashing towards Thor. He hopped up and prepared a heavy-loaded kick.

"Incoming!"

Thor dodged his opponent's attack.

"That was your chance and you have lost it!" Thor said.

"Not yet!"

Frederick dashed once again and punched Thor on his face, throwing him into the ground.

"That's what I'm talking about!"

However, before Frederick could move, he suddenly felt fear. Thor was already on his right, fist up and about to hit his face.

"Thunder Smash!"