Chapter 26: A God was Born

Thor's childhood flashed back into his memories...

A thousand, five hundred years ago, at the land of the Gods, Asgard, a god was born, named Thor, Son of Odin and Frigga. He was born on a stormy day, the worst in Asgard's history. He was born with the ability to freely wield the electricity and let them course through his body, and because of that, he was also called the God of Thunder and Lightning.

Thirteen years later, Thor grew up into a strong, brave, little warrior, being trained alongside with his little brother, Loki, to become a much stronger, fearless and wise man, and one of them will be chosen to be the man who will be the future king of Asgard someday.

One day, Thor was on his way to the Castle backyards for his training when he suddenly bumped into a servant.

"Hey! Are you not looking on your way?!" Thor madly exclaimed.

"Your Majesty, I am sorry, I was not looking on my way, I am so sorry. Please forgive my sincere apologies." She kneeled down and bowed down to the floor.

"No, I will make you pay for bumping on me. I will tell my Father on you and he make you suf-"

"Thor!" Odin, the king of Asgard and his father called out his name.

"Father! I want to tell you something important, this woman was-"

Odin slapped his son's face. With the sudden shock, Thor fell on the floor.

"A king should refrain from flaunting their status and should always maintain humility." Odin said.

"But your majesty, it was my fault, I accidentally bumped into him and–"

"Silence!" Thor exclaimed.

"Thor! A man must not shout at a woman nor hurt her! A real man respect women and love them, other than that, you must not do anything bad to them!"

"But father–"

"Son, remember those always. And you, lady servant, this was just an accident, worry not. I would not get you executed. By the way, I want you to be Thor's personal servant from this day forward."

"Y-Yes, your majesty." she said.

Thor was outspoken, he lost his ability to speak until his father finally left.

Ever since that day, the woman became Thor's personal assistant and servant.

A month later, Thor still hate her servant, Minka. Her presence is just annoyance to him. He kept pushing her away and sometimes, makes fun of her. Thor kept annoying her, until one day, an unexpected incident happened that changed Thor's life forever.

"Hey! Servant, you are annoying! Why do you keep on following me?!" Thor asked as he walk into the Borr Forest.

"But, my prince, my one and only job is to guide and protect you all the time. If I fail to do so, I rather kill myself." She said.

"Do whatever you like, just stop bothering me!" Thor said.

"My prince, this forest is very dangerous!"

Thor walked deeper and deeper into the forest, not knowing that this is the territory of the Asgardian Beast, Maramara, a feared monster of the realm.

Minka knew that the dangerous beast of Borr Forest terrorizes the area, but she cannot convince Thor to go back home.

"My prince, we have to go back to the castle. Your father must be looking for you"

"I do not want to go home yet. I still wanted to– What was that?!" Thor whispered.