Chapter 31: The Fall

Bulls threw everything he could and released every single energy left on his exhausted body to take every single enemy down.

"Everyone has their own minds and not one, not even you, could control what they should do, say, or even think!"

Bulls dashed towards Agustus.

"They have their own free will!"

The size difference was observable, Bulls wasn't able to reach Agustus without jumping.

He tried to punch him in the face but it dodged him with ease. He did it again, only to fail.

"What's wrong, little guy? Are you tired?"

"Yes, I am! I'm tired of the people who kept on suppressing those who cannot protect themselves."

"That's cute. Everyone! I have a big fan here!" Agustus jokingly said while dodging Bulls' punches.

"Ten Pound Hammer!"

Bulls missed and fell on the ground, but his body's getting numb, he cannot feel anything other his determination.

"Come on, kid. Being a simp won't help you." Agustus teasingly said.

"I..."

"I won't..."

"... let you..."

"... hurt someone..."

"... Again!"

Bulls pushed himself up, propelling himself up in the air.

"Ten Pound Bolt Hammer."

Agustus was about to say something when Bulls hit him straight in the face. It wasn't that strong but it was strong enough to push him back into the pile of rubble, a few steps behind him.

The enemies around them aimed their weapons at Bulls but something had told them not to do so.

"I don't know what happened to you back then..." Bulls pants heavily. "But what you're doing right now is something unacceptable."

Agustus slowly stood up from where he was lying.

"What's the use of talking nonsense if you cannot protect a single person?" Agustus whispered.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" A feminine voice exclaimed out of shock.

Bulls stopped and looked back.

"Jessica!"

One of the terrorists caught her and pulled her back while aiming a gun straight into her head.

Bulls engaged his core and dashed once more, but before he could finish his second stride, his legs froze.

"No... not now."

"You know, there's no such thing as freedom." A voice spoke from behind him. "As long as I'm around you."

"Damn, you motherf-"

Agustus punched Bulls into the ground, blasting every bit of strength he had away from his fatigued body.

"No!" Jessica exclaimed."

Bulls and Thor, lost their consciousness after the exhaustive battles they had, both of them were taken down. They have lost.

Laughter and insulting words coming from the enemies echoed all around the place.

Agustus wiped his bloody fist with his handkerchief and stared at Jessica.

Jessica's tears began to fall from her eyes as she struggled to get her arms free from the man holding her. She continued to cry, she cried and cried, again and again.