Chapter 32: The Estuarian Nomadic Terrorists

Tears shed out of Jessica's eyes as she closed them. Her smile slowly faded away. Jessica remembered the good memories she had while she was still with her family, with Archie, and her last moments with these two brave men who sacrificed their own lives to save her.

"Thank you." She whispered as she smiled at her final moments.

As Agustus came closer to her, she can freely feel the little freedom she had, savoring it in her final moments. She accepted her fate and all, when suddenly, she heard vibrating metal passing above her head.

She opened her eyes and she saw Agustus got send flying away.

"What?" She whispered.

The armed men saw what happened o their leader and immediately engaged. They showered every bullet on their guns.

Before being able to take another step, Jessica heard another voice.

"Aguaflujo Forming Technique: Xiphias!"

"Agua Jet!"

Jessica looked around and in front of her, she saw a kid, appeared in front of her.

"Who are you?" She whispered.

"Aguaflujo Forming Technique: Archelon!"

"Agua Block Tide!"

The turtle shell-like sphere covered them causing the bullets to be defleted away.

The armed men got shocked and suddenly stopped shooting, even Agustus dropped his jaw down.

"That kid!" He exclaimed. "You moron, how did you get in here! This city's miles away from your old, rundown, almost extinct tribe!"

The kid responded with a couple of blinks.

"Ahhhh! The Manatee guy! I finally found you!"

"Yes, see you remember me! Wait, manatee, did you just call me manatee?!"

"I am just saying what I observed. And also, I am here to finish you heartless humans!"

"Are you an idiot? There're eight billion people on this planet. Even if you try, the governments of the world will kill you before reaching point one percent of the population!"

"I will do it anyway, 'cause it's the only way to protect my kind."

"Kill this kid along with his fantasies!"

The kid smirked, "The rain's beautiful tonight." He raised his hands and the raindrops paused in the air. "Aqua Blitz!"

The raindrops flew straight to the enemies, piercing through their body. A fatal attack stronger than bullets.

"You failed to stop me, you'll fail once more!" Agustus exclaimed and let out an evil laugh. "The whole Estuaria is mine! I have a million people under my wing and a hundred camps from where they reside. They can attack anytime, anywhere!"

"You evil manatee!"

"I'll kill every single one of you! Monstrous Atlantians" Agustus' subordinates picked up their explosives and aimed at their opponent. "Fire!"

The powerful explosions pushed the kid down on his knee but not allowing the explosives get inside the sphere.

"Uhm, thank you for saving my life just now. I am Jessica by the way, and I need your help. These guys are injured, seriously injured and I don't know what to-"

"Forgive me, but I'm here to kill the humans, not to save them. That means, I'll kill you, too."

"But, please, I'm begging you. These men never hesitated and my life from them, and now their lives are in danger because of me." Jessica began to shed her tears.