Chapter 40: Reached The Limit?

"Evade!"

Thor warned James after Agustus gave off an unexplainably heavy aura, something that tingled Thor's sensitive sense of smell.

Agustus suddenly disappeared, leaving dust from where he bursted from.

James heightened his guard, "Aqua Block: Turtle Guard!"

"That's not gonna work, Atlantian." Agustus' fist simply pierced through the dome and punched James out of it.

"Jims!" Thor dashed to aid his ally.

"It's... James!"

"Run! Cockroaches! Run!" Agustus let out an evil laugh.

"Thunder..." Thor bolted closer to Agustus and aimed at his chin. "Smash!"

Agustus was sent a few in inches up in the air after Thor's counter.

Thor charged his fists and threw another round of punches. He began with a right hook and another left hook. Then followed by tender uppercut. He then sent a barrage of punches on his opponent's torso, liver blow, abdominal blow and a chest screw. He stepped back and dashed closer to reach his opponent's high head to finish his combinations with a final blow. "Thunder Smas– Argghhhkkk."

Agustus grabbed Thor's fist and choked him. "To tell you the truth, your punches are lame." He said, smashing Thor onto the ground. "You can never defeat me, even if you are a god."

"Iron Press" Thor managed to use his defensive technique but Agustus was a hundred times stronger than before, as if nothing can stop him.

Agustus smashed Thor with all his strength, crashing on the ground.

"You–"

Agustus rampaged and beated Thor helplessly, mercilessly, "Pain and despair, those things make me stronger!"

"You... are... the... monster... in... here." Thor mumbled.

"Yes, I am a monster!" Agustus began punching Thor in his face multiple times until his head planted through the ground. "A weakling." A merciless man, that is what Agustus was renowned for. He eliminated people who blocked his way to the things that he want, and now, that is to kill that little Atlantian, James. He finished Thor with a final stomp on his head, causing him to be buried deeper into the hard soil.

"Thor!" James dashed towards his ally swinging his trident, forming the momentum. "Slashing Tide." He slashed Agustus' back but it only left a shallow scratch.

"You little monster. Don't be too excited! I'll make sure that you'll die right after your gorgeous ally!"

"That won't happen, Manatee!Leviathan, Agua Stream..." James began dashing towards his towering opponent. "Splash Hi–"

Agustus grabbed his forearm and began crushing it with his immense strength.

"Graaaahhhhhh!" James let out a loud scream of pain. He dropped his trident and began pushing his opponent's hand, only to make his grip tighter. "Let... go... of... me!"

Agustus lifted him up, "You will savor every inch of pain from my punches that I will throw straight in to your tiny little, Atlantian body." He began punching James' body while being suspended in the air. "More! More! Cry more!"

Blood began to splash all over the place. Agustus continued to torture James when suddenly, a lightning struck from behind him.

"I... promised... him... That we... will.. defeat you."