Chapter 42: Rise of the Prehistoric Predator

Thor jumped out of nowhere and punched Agustus in the face.

"Thunder Smash!"

However, it had no effect on his opponent. Agustus no longer care about Thor and simply kicked him down, leaving him falling on the ground.

Thor tried to push back up but Agustus grabbed him from his hair and spoke behind Thor's ears.

"You are a bullshit. You believed in love, in your crappy principle that one must respect women." Agustus flicked Thor's forehead. "Screw that! They don't deserve respect, idiot! They will just shit on your head and leave!"

"I will... make you... pay." Thor grunted.

Agustus smiled and smashed his face on the ground, "Stop making me laugh!"

He cracked his fists and pressed Thor's head with his finger. "Bitches, Atlantians, animals, environment, those things should have never existed! That is why I'm here to kill 'em all!" He continued pressing on Thor's nape and said, "That's what you put on your useless mind, busybody."

"Griion would be very happy, because after years, he can kill an Atlantian with his own hands."

He clenched his fists and tears began to shed from his eyes.

"Luis, this is for you and it's almost done."

"No..." Thor gritted off. "... not yet!"

"What did you say, puny god?" Agustus picked him up once more.

"I am not... done... yet!" Thor exclaimed, bursting out large amounts of electricity. "Burst Call!"

Agustus got pushed back leaving Thor falling back to the ground.

"How could you–"

"Thunder Smash!" Thor exclaimed, hitting Agustus straight in the face with a much stronger hit.

"Graaaaahhhhhhh!"

Thor walked sluggishly, his knees are growing weak and he was losing huge amount of blood, sweat, and energy, it is a miracle that he was still able to walk and even to throw a powerful punch. His left eye is already closed, enflamed after taking heavy hits from his inhumane opponent. Though it was clear to Thor that he needs to live not for himself, but for the freedom of the city.

"Do not... underestimate... a god!" Thor exclaimed.

"Why do you keep on pushing yourself? You puny god of annoyance!"

"If..." Thor pauses to catch his breath. "If I were to perish... and prove unable to protect a humble city... such as this... how could I... possibly defend... my own realm?!"

"Why don't you just..." Agustus charged towards Thor, sending his raging fist straight to him. "... die!"

"God of Thunder..." Thor firmly pressed his left foot on the ground and tucked his fist back. "Rolling Thunder Sacred Rush..."

Agustus and his fist made contact, sending a powerful shockwave in all directions.

"Free the city!" Thor exclaimed with all the air on his lungs. "... Golden... Thunder... Smash!"

...

A long silence crept in the city square after the shockwaves. Dust and debris stopped falling from the air and the collapsing structures remained dormant on their positions. Everything went blank.

...

One man remained standing, tall and proud.

...