Chapter 14: Charge!

Bulls calmed himself and decided to check some of the papers.

"Okay, uhm, secret mining? Okay, okay, okay, tribe, dogs. I won't forgive if whoever's behind these illegal activities."

Bulls found a folder with the word "CONFIDENTIAL" written on its cover. "What is this, Confidential?!"

Bulls breathes deeply.

"I should check this."

"It says, "A Powerful Gem lies beneath the bedrock of the dark soil of Franzia... This is strong enough to sustain the world's power consumption..." This is insane!" He continued to read it. "Woah, "... This information must not be shared to other people especially those who might use it or else, the business will fail." Huhh? What are they talking about? This is very confusing."

Bulls quickly picked the folder up and went back out.

"This place will go down... for good!"

As he was about to scroll into the files, the door suddenly opened. A man wearing a lab coat and large glasses appeared.

A long silence followed.

The two of them stared at each other until the man slowly closed the door.

Bulls ran out of the room and chased the man.

"Hey, stop!"

"Intruder!"

The man quickly ran into the hallway.

"Wait!"

In no time, the man disappeared and the guards were alerted and immediately reached the scene.

"Hey! Who are?!"

"Stop!"

"Oh, come on!" Bulls gritted off.

***

Thor and Guardian on the other hand was waiting on their camp for hours, still no sign of Bulls coming back.

"I think we must go and follow him." Thor suggested.

"We shouldn't, my master knows what he's doing and-"

A loud explosion blasted from the mines, startling the workers and the guards inside.

"Yeah, you're right, I think we should go look for him."

Thor and Guardian wemt into the mines.

Thor jumped from the east side and crashed through the structures, immediately encoumtered a ground of armed guards running towards the source of explosion.

"Pardon the intrusion."

"Shoot him!"

The enemy birds flew from nowhere and flocked above the sky and dive bombed towards Thor. However, before they could reach the halfway, Guardian flew out of nowhere and rapid-fired at them, stopping them all.

"Target Pulse: Blue Charge!"

The Spectators fell from the air after the barrage of attacks that Thor and Guardian have given off.

They began to run towards the source of explosion.

"Bulls, how is it going!?" Thor asked.

Bulls continued to sprint and dashed as ran away from the guards' vision.