Chapter 8: Awakening of the Power

"God of Thunder..."

Sharp bolts of lightning hit Thor several times, greatly increasing his power, to the point that his eyes starts to glow.

"Lightning Chains of Valhalla!" Tens of lightnings struck Thor's hands multiple times and then pulled the sharp bolts of light.

Thor quickly pinned his feet on the carriage's roof.

"Stop!" He exclaimed as he tries to pull the train.

Accidentally, Thor's foot got pulled out of the roof and he got pulled up in the air.

"No! You would not!"

Thor pulled himself together and leaned his torso forward, still holding the bolts of lightning, he used another technique.

"Thunder Crash!"

His body dashed forward and crashed his legs, pinning down the roof much deeper.

"Iron Press!"

Thor's body hardens, making his legs hook on the train roof. However, as a consequence, his wounds began to shed more and more.

"Graaahhhhhhh!"

The loud crackling thunders woke Bulls back to consciousness. He felt the pain and the throbbing of his injuries that any regular human can never bare, the blast itself can kill them.

"Did I... fell asleep?" He whispered.

He can hear his heart beating faster, he can hear the air coming in and out of his body, he can hear his muscles as they gradually heal up. Then, he heard Thor's exclamations.

"Graaaahhhhh! Stop!"

Thor continued pulling, even if his blood continued to shed from his wounds.

"I... gotta... do... some... thing."

Bulls carefully sat down the floor, his body was on a very bad state, weakened and on its worst, but still, he pushed himself to its limitations.

Carefully, Bulls began to stand up, but with his injuries and the fatigue that he is suffering from, standing back up is impossible.

"Come... on. I need to help him!"

However, with his strong will and determination, Bulls was finally able to pull himself up, again.

"Mr. Conductor... go to the last carriage... along with other passengers..." He paused to breathe in some air. "Now!"

"Yes, yes I will."

The conductor went into the succeeding carriage behind.

Bulls took a little step and another, and another, forward into the broken doorstep of the car.

"Guardian, stop... this train." He spoke on his watch.

"Yes, Sir."

Guardian flew up and retracted out his grasping claws.

"Launch!"

He blasted his claws into the wagon, locking it down.

Guardian then flew backwards with his full blast thrusters.

"Power level Eighty percent... Ninety percent... A hundred percent!"

"Okay..."

Bulls kneeled down in front of the broken doorstep. He began to think of what he can do to help Thor.

A few minutes ago...

At the passenger seat of the same carriage from where Bulls was, a bandit just woke up after being taken down by Bulls and Thor on their way to Frederick.