Chapter 3: The Bestfriend

The next day, Bulls woke up early for the monthly Town Hall meeting. While he was preparing at the balcony, a familiar voice called him.

"Hey, punk, hurry up! We're gonna be late for the Town Hall meeting!" His friend, Rocky exclaimed.

Bulls was shocked, almost jumped out from where he was standing. He forgot about the most important person he should never forget, his bestfriend.

"Rocks, you came... too early!" He exclaimed. "I thought you're the one who's always late, huh?" Bulls mumbled.

"What's wrong? Do we have a problem with that? I just want to change, bro, and to see the girls in the town." Rocky chuckled as he almost daydreamed.

"Nothing, I'm just surprised." He shook his head.

Bulls was sweating, hands are shaking and cannot think of an excuse. Rocky was about to say something, but the wooden floor of the balcony suddenly creaked.

"Human, I am done preparing." Thor spoke. "Oh, you have a human visitor!"

Rocky's eyebrow raised. "Visitor who?! Wait, who are you?! Hey, Bully, who is he?!"

Bulls interrupted. "Wait! Chill. Thor this is Rocky, my bestfriend. Rocky, that's Thor. My, my... cousin! And he's here for a visit."

Rocky was so confused because Bulls never mentioned any cousin of his.

"Cousin?!" Thor and Rocky shouted in a duet.

"Yes, I just don't think it's necessary to tell you that information." Bulls quickly made an excuse.

"Yes! Yes! We are cousin!" Thor also made up to prevent anymore trouble and confusion. "We are tenth cousins. Very far."

He almost got caught when Bulls interrupted. "He came here to visit me, his parents told him to pay a visit just for a few days."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Rocky asked.

"He arrived the other day and those days are my busiest. I'm sorry."

"Okay! Enough of this talking, we're gonna be late for the meeting!" Rocky frustratedly exclaimed.

Bulls and Rocky were childhood bestfriends. They have faced many adventures and challenges together, and ever since, nothing broke their friendship.

But this time, it is different.

"Huma–"

"Bulls! My name's Bulls!" He whispered in exclamations.

"Bulls, would you introduce me more into the town of yours?" Thor asked.

"Of course, sure. Later after the town hall meeting, Rocky and I will give you a little tour into the town."

"Me? Why me?" Roclky asked.

"Of course, you should come with us, Rocks."

"Fine, whatever."

Rocky was all, alone in the corner watching the Bulls introduce Thor with the other people of their town. Bulls also keep ignoring him and avoids conversations, and only talks to Thor almost all the time, it seems like Bulls somehow forgot about his bestfriend.

"That Thor, he speaks annoyingly like an old man." He chuckled. "I don't care, he will just stay here for a few days."

All throughout the meeting, Rocky nonchalantly listened to the meeting, flirted with the girls from the other district, and slept.

"Human problems." Thor whispered. "This is nothing compared to my godly dilemmas."

"Oi, that's offensive." Bulls said.