Chapter 27: Archie and his Plot

On a broad, dark room, an entity full of darkness is lurking. This man wanted to make everyone suffer, just like what he experienced. He was known as the "Great Contender of Light" and the "Unhappy", ruling the largest gang in Estuaria.

His power and influence crawls all throughout the streets of Parasolla, to the forest of Estuaria.

However after many years of hiding and disguising himself, no one ever knew what his dark past was and now known by the majority as their savior, Agustus Mercaderro.

He is the most influential and powerful person in the whole Estuaria, no one dared to attack him, wrong him, or even talk badly behind his back, even talking to him, on of your foot is already buried under the ground. He shows power and strikes fear whenever he's speaking to people. Many belived that he's not the one people should be afraid of, but the bigger, more powerful people behind him. This is the reason why no one dared to replace him in his position.

"What is happening at the downtown?" Asked the echoing voice.

"Boss, the downtown is being demolished by a very powerful man, our subordinates are being thrown into the air like nothing!"

"First, my problem with this monstrous Atlantians, now this pieces of trash!"

"W-We cannot do... a-anything to stop him... h-he's very powerful."

"Very Powerful? I want to see it."

"I'll prepared the Carriage, Sir."

"This is what makes me famous..."

Agustus stood up from his throne and picked up his walking stick. "...These unwanted villains."

Back at the Inn...

"This is it for you. You worthless piece of trash."

"Please, I am sure you loved me and still love me, right?" Jessica begged him with her tears shedding from her sparkling eyes.

"Goodbye."

A gun shot echoed on the room.

A body smashed at the floor giving trauma and shock to everyone who witnessed it.

"Such a crazy man, protecting this woman won't give you anything!" Archie let out a satisfied laugh after Bulls slammed on the floor.

"Now your turn." He aimed the gun at Jessica who was shock and teary at the same time.

"Crazy? You are crazy! You are very lucky, that Thor wasn't here!" Bulls stood in front of Jessica.

"H-How could you- W-What are you! How did you stopped the bullets!" Archie frustratedly exclaimed.

"You are a monstrous man, how could you trick a woman who cares and loveS you with allher heart!"

"I don't care! I don't care who you are and I don't care what ypu are talking about! All I want is to take her to the underworld and if you want to interfere, I will let you join her into the afterlife!"

"Damn you!" Bulls lowered his stance and gave a sparkling glare at Archie. "Hakyushu..."

Archie pointed the gun at Jessica and pulled its trigger, "Die you worthless bi-"

"You don't deserve to be loved, you damn creature!"

Bulls pulled his fists forth and punched Archie in the face.

"Ten Pound Hammer!"

Archie smashed into the window of the Inn and fell straight down the wrecked street.

"I am not a gentleman, but I know how to respect women." Bulls cracked his knuckles.

He faced Jessica but she was already running out of the room.