Chapter 18: The Verdict

Bulls crashed into the cliff wall and fell down on his chest. The whole side of the wall collapsed, causing the huge boulders and debris to cover and pin him down.

He slowly pushed himself up. As he stood up the boulders and debris slowly fall off his body.

He wiped the blood off his lips and said, "I won't give up... I won't give up... I won't give up..."

"What are you saying you little punk, did my kick have shook your nut head off?" Fireleg teased him.

"Okay, fine... I... will now... show you... what... a kid... can do."

Bulls changed his stance and hightened his guard.

"Hakyushu..."

"Hakyushu?" Fireleg whispered.

Bulls dashed towards his opponent. His speed increased in an instant, almost disappeared in the thin air, and reappeared in front of Fireleg.

"Ten Pound Bolt Hammer!"

Instead od hopping away, Fireleg faced Bulls with his own attack.

"That's useless! Fire Tower." He kicked Bulls' punch but it never bothered him.

"What?!"

The punch still continued to crash through his kick and hit Fireleg's face.

Fireleg smashed into the floor and rolled straight to the wall.

"Where did that weakling, got that immense strength?!" He mumbled.

"You underestimated me." Bulls said, cracking his knuckles.

"Shut up!"

"Calm down, anger could affect your fighting performance, that's what Mr. Phillippe always say to Rocky." Bulls smiled.

"I don't need your advice. All I need is to see the both of you got eliminated by none other than... Me!"

Fireleg dashed back to his opponent and prepared another attack.

"You Haiban newbie! Take this! Highway..."

While sprinting, he jumped up and pointed his flaming legs straight to Bulls. "Flare!"

Bulls dodged the attack and rolled away.

Fireleg stepped back at the ground and threw another kick. "Hell-bent Avenue!"

Bulls countered, "Hakyushu: Bolt Saw!"

Fireleg hopped away and began to perform his cartwheel.

"Lighthouse Fallout!"

Bulls simply dodged it with ease. He clenched his fist and aimed at his enemy.

"Hakyushu Combination Technique: Twenty Pound Bolt Piston Hammer!"

Fireleg dodged Bulls devastating punches causing the floor to crack and the debris to fly away.

After hopping several times, Fireleg end up being cornered and had no choice but to fight back.

"Flambeau! Spectrum Pillars!"

He lifted his right leg and let out a barrage of flaming kicks, as fast as Bulls'. His kicks were colorful, his flames reflected the white light and bending it with his fast kicks, causing it the colors of the spectrum to appear vibrantly.

A thick cloud of dust covered the whole back grounds.

Bulls reappeared in front of Fireleg giving him a surprise attack.

"Blue Engine Crash!"

He bumped his shoulder straight to Firelegs abdomen and crashed into the cliff wall.