Chapter 36: A Man's Promise

"Oi, Kid... After this battle... will you tell me... what happened to him...?"

Bulls smirked, "Why not?"

Leonardo stood up and breathed deeply.

"This time, give your best!" Leonardo exclaimed.

"I will!" Bulls replied.

The two of them stared at each other's eyes.

The rain and the winds stopped.They remained silent, staring at each other. A drop of water is flowing down the drain, gently regrouping with the other drops. It reached the edge of the drain and slowly dropped into the puddle...

...

The two fighters dashed towards each other, giving their best for their final duel.

"Hakyushu: Hundred Pound Mallet!"

 The two of them exclaimed and punched each other's fists. Powerful shockwaves followed, sending debris away.

Bulls felt something different from his opponent. Leonardo's attacks became denser.

Bulls and Leonardo hopped backwards and stared at each other.

"I thought you want me to give my best, why don't you show your trump card and I'll show you mine." Leonardo said.

"I have one, but this is not used for bragging and boasting." Bulls replied.

"Okay, don't blame me if I beat you!" He picked up something from his pocket and wore it on his left ear.

"Pulsar."

Purplish aura radiated from his body, like a faint smoke emerging from a burning piece of paper. Leonardo clenched his fist, an orb-like force covered his fist, radiating a faint, purplish-hued light. "My techniques were upgraded one step up."

Bulls observed and heightened his guard. "Bring it on."

Leonardo dashed forward and pulled his fist backwards, "Hakyushu: Hundred Pound Pulse Mallet!"

Bulls braced himself for the impact and blocked Leonardo's punch with his forearms. However, he was not tough enough to stop his opponent's blow. After the contact, the pulsating orb on Leonardo's fist blasted on his forearms, forcing his hands to open widely.

"This attack variation... is much more heavier." Bulls whispered.

The pulsation intensified and sent Bulls crashing into the structures behind. Ashes and clouds of smoke covered the area. Leonardo cannot see anything other than his feet and the ground below it.

"My turn." Bulls voice echoed.

Leonardo heightened his guard and senses. He looked around him but because of the cloud of smoke, he cannot see a thing. Until flashes of blue light zapped around him.

"Show yourself, you coward!" He exclaimed.

The flashing light zapped from his left and right, back and front, circling around him.

"Blue Bolt." Bulls whispered.

Leonardo lost his patience and raised his pulsed fist, "Show yourself!" and he smashed the ground beneath him.

BOOOOOOM!

The cloud of smoke amd dust were blown away and the dust, debris, and rocks went flying in all directions. Now that everything is visible, there is no place for Bulls to hide.

Leonardo grinned, "I hate playing hide and see–"

Another zap flashed in front of him and a manly figure appeared along with it.