Part 39: Let's make it bloody

Once the door closed, Jake and Crystal looked at each other. They were secretly stalking Ryan and Amara all along but seeing their intimacy, Crystal and Jake didn't know how to take it. Were they really in love or did they see Crystal and Jake and put up a show? A moment later, Crystal looked at Jake "Call everyone to the meeting room." Jake nodded and left. 

Inside the room, Ryan held the back of her head as they started kissing. Initially, the kiss was soft but slowly it turned passionate with the couple using their tongues. Amara pushed Ryan down the couch and sat on his lap as she started kissing him once again. But this time she didn't let him dominate the kiss. Every single time, Ryan would kiss her upper lip while she satisfied herself with his lower lip but this time it was the other way around. She was kissing him violently while using her tongue and teeth to pull his lips. Soon, Ryan's lower lip started to bleed but he didn't mind it since he liked this bold side of Amara. She broke the kiss to breathe and Ryan could clearly see the lust she had in her eyes. He was intoxicated by her eyes. The next moment, Ryan's hands travelled towards her waist as he undid her robe and pulled it out. As she was trying to get comfortable on his lap, Ryan held her jaw and pulled her face closer, kissing her. Yet, Amara didn't back down and tried to dominate the kiss. Ryan let go of her lips for a brief moment as he warned "Don't try to dominate me, doll. Or you will face the consequences." Amara got scared for a second but realised that she was being threatened. She moved closer to his lips and spoke with a smirk plastered on her face "Let's see what you'll do." Ryan understood that she was taking advantage of the fact that she was on her periods. Ryan smirked back "If you think I'll spare you, your wrong. I won't back down to fuck you until you shake." "I'm on my periods Mr Ryan." "Very well then...Let's make it bloody." "Eww, no. That's disgusting." Just when Ryan was about to reply, Amara mumbled under her breath and face slapped herself "Fuck!" Ryan was distracted as he seemed worried "What's wrong?" "I-I need to...take a shower." Ryan understood what was going on with her. He held her by her hip and got up. The next moment, Amara was in the air. "I can walk Ryan." "I know. But it's my duty to take care of my wife." Amara was quite for a second. Then she told "I'm not your wife yet." "In my heart, you  became my wife the moment you agreed to marry me. All these are just formalities." Again, Amara didn't know what to say. So she quietly let him carry her to the restroom. Once they reached, Ryan put her down on the counter and looked at her "What?" Without a word, Ryan separated her legs and got in between her thighs. Amara slightly bent back to maintain some gap between them. "What is it?" "Can I join you in shower?" "Eww, no." "Whyyyy?" Seeing him whine like a kid, Amara chuckled and spoke "I'm menstruating." "So what?" Amara understood that he won't give up so she said "I need some privacy. Please?" Ryan sighed "Fine you know how to have your way with me." Ryan held her back and pulled her forward as she questioned "What again?" Ryan pouted "Gimme one last kiss before I leave you to shower." Amara giggled and held his face in her palms, kissing her all over his face "Here. A big kiss for my big baby. "Mwahhh!!!" Ryan giggled. Amara smiled to see him. When Ryan smiled widely, his eyes would become small which was a rare sight to see. Ryan finally left the shower and Amara finally took a bath.