Part 26: Glitter on his hand

Ryan dropped the hair towel from his hand and walked straight towards Amara, pulling her into a deep kiss. She kissed him back with the same passion. Breaking the kiss when he was about to enter his tongue, she reminded "We don't have time." Ryan groaned. Holding the back of her neck, he pulled her into the kiss once again. Once he was satisfied, he let her go. Amara who was already breathless, started turning red. "You'll spoil my make up!" Ryan chuckled. "I'll be out in 5." She walked towards the bed and sat down with a smirk. "It's okay. I can wait here." Ryan shrugged "It's up to you." And started getting dressed. He pulled away the towel which was loosely wrapped around his waist. Amara looked away. Once he wore his underpants she looked back at him. She looked at his toned back with perfectly built muscles. He put on a white shirt and brown pants. Tucking in the shirt, he wrapped his shirt till his elbow showing off his manly hands. Leaving the top two buttons undone, he looked devilishly handsome. Spraying the perfume over him and adding a watch, he looked into the mirror to find Amara's reflection. Amara who was practically drooling over him, observed his gaze and shifted her eyes. Ryan smiled. He could feel her gaze on him till now. But he kept quiet, letting her admire him. Controlling his smile, he  turned around and cleared his throat. Amara looked up from her phone as if she was busy all along and asked "Shall we leave?" Ryan nodded. "I got ready quicker than you." He rolled his eyes. 

At the hotel..

Fred already arrived and sat down at the reserved private room. He waited for 20 minutes for their arrival. With each minute passing he was getting impatient as the hotel closes soon. After 30 minutes he finally pulled out his phone to give a call to Ryan. Just then they appeared in front of him. "Good evening boss." Fred nodded and asked them to have a seat. "Why were you guys so late?" Amara and Ryan looked at each other. Ryan was about to speak. "We were mak-" Amara cut him off. "I was unable to find proper clothes so we were late. Apologies boss." Fred nodded. "Well that makes sense. You look really pretty today rather than how you look everyday in those formals." Amara smiled accepting the compliment. The waitress brought the menu. They ordered their food. "Excuse me. I'll use the restroom." Saying, Fred got up and left. Amara looked at Ryan and shot daggers at him. "What?" "What were you about to say If I didn't stop you?" "I was going to say that we were making out cuz I couldn't resist myself by looking at you." Amara slapped her forehead. "A kid would know better to hide these things Ryan!" "Why hide it? He knows we're engaged. And the whole base knows what's going on between us." Amara whisper shouted "Can you have-" Fred returned and asked "What's the serious discussion going on?" "Nothing boss". Soon the food arrived. They started eating. They were having a casual conversation when Amara's phone rang. "I'm sorry but I have to take this." Amara stood up and went away. Fred moved closer to Ryan and whispered "Weren't you guys late cuz you were making out?" Ryan didn't lie and nodded. "Hah! I knew it!" Ryan's mouth was stuffed with food so he raised an eyebrow asking how. "You see, the glitter on Amara's dress is on your hand. And I can slightly see the lipstick on your lips." Ryan nodded and wiped his lips. "I can see why you're our superior boss." Once Amara came back, they had their food and left..