Part 25: Such a tease

Once Fred left the couple were left alone. Amara walked towards Ryan and stood in front of him. He looked at her with a questioning face. She made him sit on the bed and sat on his laps with her knees on either side of his waist, surrounding her hands around his neck. "What is it, doll?" "You have no other thoughts except work huh?" She said in a husky voice and he chuckled. She continued "But I can't focus on my job when this sexy looking man walks in front of me." Ryan surrounded his arms around her waist and pulled her closer so that her face was inches closer to him. "You don't know how much I desire to rip these clothes off you and fuck you every single day, doll." Before he could continue Amara pushed him on the bed and was on top of him. She kissed him and started to unbutton his shirt with her free hand. Ryan wanted to see what she would do so he did nothing but let her have her way. Because she was always submissive in bed for the past years and he wanted her to take lead for once. Once she was done unbuttoning his shirt, she moved her hand on his chocolate abs, feeling them. He did nothing but kiss her back. She moved from his lips to his jawline, neck and shoulders kissing every single inch of him. Ryan started breathing heavily as he looked at her. She looked at him and moved up to kiss him again. When he was so focused on kissing her, she moved her hands towards his belt. She slowly unbuckled it while still devouring his lips. Amara's hand moved towards her top as she removed it continued kissing Ryan. She took his hands and placed it on her back. Ryan could no longer take her tease and flipped her on the bed with him over her. "You're such a tease, doll. Come here." He groaned and started sucking her skin on her neck. Amara moved her hand along his hair and said "Don't leave any marks." He heard her and continued what he was doing. His hands went to her back to unclasp her bra. Just then, the door bell rang. Ryan groaned once again in frustration. "Who the fuck is it now?" Amara pushed him aside and got up, putting on her top. "I'll check. Adjust your clothes." It was a servant. "Yes?" "Agent Zed, Agent Fred wants you and Agent Gen to get ready and come down in the next 30 minutes." Amara nodded and the servant left after bowing. She walked in and looked at Ryan who also heard the servant. "You heard her. Get ready. I'll take a shower." Ryan nodded and just then their phones rang indicating a message. It was from Fred. "Wear something good. Not your regular formals.." Amara sighed and went into the shower after putting a pair of clothes on the bed. After taking a look at her clothes, Ryan went to his room. In the next 20 minutes, Amara got ready and went into Ryan's room. He just came out of his shower and looked at her. Amara was wearing a plain wine colour dress long enough to reach her ankle. She was never fond of short and fancy dresses. The dress was simple but looking gorgeous on her. She put on the chain which her brother gifted her on the day of engagement. Her hair was parted in the middle and left open. With minimal make up, she looked stunning.