Part 4: Let's get her married.

"It's been six years, son.I don't know when she would return to normal." Debbie sighed. Jake had nothing to say. They were sitting in silence. After a long pause, Debbie called out "Son." Jake looked at his mother. "Don't you think it's time we get her married?" Jake who heard it, almost coughed blood for the second time this morning. "What?! Mum, what are you talking?!" Debbie looked firm with this decision. "Yes. She's 24 already. It's high time she get's married. I'll talk to her about this once she get's back home." Jake shrugged his shoulders. "You can try but I'm particular that she won't agree." The video ended there. Amara sighed and pinched her eyebrows. "Take me home." She instructed Sam. Once she got home, she locked herself in her room and didn't come out until dinner in the evening. Jake had to drag her out of her room forcefully to eat something. They were at the dinner table when James Wood, the head of the Wood family arrived from city X. James, Director of the Wood industries. One of the top business magnates in city Y. Debbie hugged her husband. "Honey! Your back!" "Of course I'm back for my wife!" James exclaimed, walking towards his children. Jake hugged his dad but Amara only smiled at her dad asking how he was. James patted her head and said that he was doing fine. "Dad, join us for dinner." Amara asked. It was very rare that James was home. So he agreed and sat down for dinner. They had a nice dinner conversation and Amara left to her room saying she had to discuss work with Sam. After dinner, Jake, Debbie and James were sitting in the living area. Debbie told her husband about what happened that morning. After listening to the whole thing, James said "Let's get her married."