Part 9: Crystal and Jake's marriage

The next day...

"It's 10:00 already. Hurry up!." "I am coming brother. Don't shout." Amara said walking down the stairs, putting on her watch. "This marriage thing has done something to you. I'm seeing you in colours other than black, white and grey." She glared at him. "Mom forced me to wear this so called 'sexy outfit to impress Ryan.' Ugh!" Amara was wearing a wine colour, body hugging frock long up to her knees. It had a little cut at the front, showing out her slender legs. The dress fit perfectly to her body shape. It was a little down to her neck which exposed a little of her chest. She paired the dress with a few accessories and the watch her father gifted her. Jake laughed and both of them walked towards the car. After 20 minutes, they reached Lucas's showroom. Lucas is a designer who is very famous for his works. Not everyone could afford to wear clothes designed by Lucas. He was very popular internationally and well known throughout the business world. Most of the clothes worn by Ryan and Amara were from Lucas's brand showroom. Any special event, and the clothes worn by the Cold stones are from Lucas. He was one good man in his mid-30s. A very good friend of the presidents. A kind man with a beautiful heart, extremely attractive personality, manly voice and extraordinary body. But the time they reached, Crystal and Ryan just got down the car. They greeted each other and walked in only to find Lucas standing at the entrance and smiling at them. "Look whose here! Mr Stone and Ms Wood with their siblings. How have you been?" "We are great, Lucas. Thank you." Amara replied with a little smile. "We're here for engagement dresses, Lucas." Ryan said. "Are Crystal and Jake getting married? Oh my goodness! I'm very glad to hear it." Saying he was about to hug Jake to congratulate him but Jake was faster to block his hug. "Thank you for congratulating Lucas, but it's not me and Crystal. It's Ryan and my sister." Lucas immediately retreated and looked at Jake and Crystal. "I'm terribly sorry." Crystal was stunned just with the thought of getting married to Jake. Not like she had anything to Jake. "Uhh..Mr. Lucas please be careful with your words." Crystal said. She has always addressed him as Mr. Lucas as she was a lot younger than him. All of them walked inside. "What colours do you prefer President Wood and President Stone?" Lucas asked the couple who were due to get engaged soon. "Any other colours except Black, White and Grey please." Crystal and Jake answered on behalf of their siblings. "Coming right up." Lucas started showing them a models of clothes in his laptop. "These are the latest models I have designed. They are yet to be released in the market. Please tell me if you like any." After a several minutes, Amara paused Lucas. "How about this dress?" She looked at the other 3 for their opinion. "Yep. This dress looks good." Lucas called his assistants and instructed them to get Amara ready in that dress. "Now let's choose a dress for the Groom's sister." Crystal smiled and they started browsing through the laptop once again. She picked a dress and went on for trial. Now only the men were left over. "Since my sister is wearing green, how about you do the same?" Jake looked at Ryan and asked. "Yep, I was thinking the same."