Part 15: Took interest in Agent Zed

When Ryan was brought to the Base, he addressed everyone as agent except for Amara. Because she is the youngest agent. Though he is Amara's Junior Agent, he always addressed her 'Amara' through he was told to call her 'Agent Gen'. Fred once confronted him for doing it and he skipped it saying "But boss, Amara's younger than me." "She's younger than all of us, Agent Zed. You need to follow rules." Who can stop the almighty president Stone? He continued calling her Amara since day one. Amara took interest in this new junior agent since the start. When Fred assigned Agent Zed to assist Agent, She always looked forward to teaching him something.

Back to the present

After Amara changed, both of them sat parallel to each other and started working silently. They were so involved in their work that they lost a track of time. After a few hours, someone knocked on Amara's door. Ryan walked towards the door and opened it. It was one of the servants. She was surprised to see Agent Zed in Agent Gen's room but she didn't loose her composure and spoke. "Yes?" "Agent Fred sent me to hand over the food since Agent Gen and Agent Zed didn't have any thing since morning." Taking the food tray from her hands, Ryan thanked her and closed the door. Walking towards the table Ryan said "Dinner is here Amara." "Start eating. I'll join you." "I'm not hungry." Saying, Ryan walked towards the work table and continued working on his laptop. After another hour some one knocked the door again. Amara went to attend it. It was Fred. "Boss. Come in." He walked in and sat next to Ryan. "Progress?"Ryan turned the laptop towards Fred and started explaining the data they collected till then. "Boss we will go on the mission on 23rd. We would need—" "Hold on." Ryan stopped and looked at Fred to know why he stopped him. "Isn't your engagement on 24th?" Amara understood what he wanted to say. "Yes boss. But we have no time and Lucin—" "No words Agent Gen. You can go to the mission on 26th." It was an order from their boss so they had no other option but to postpone their mission. "Okay boss." Fred stood up to leave when he saw the dining table. The food on the table was untouched. "Didn't you have dinner?" He looked serious at both of them. "Uh..boss we weren't hungry.." "Stop trying to reason me Agent Zed. It's 11:30 p.m. Finish your dinner." Instructing, he left the room. They walked to the dining table and began eating.

Next day

Since they have finished all their work the previous day, Fred asked them if they wanted to tour around that day but they declined it and decided to go back to city Y. This time Amara really wanted to drive. But there was no way Ryan would let her. He wanted to go back home in one piece. It was evening by the time they reached. Ryan dropped Amara at her place and left to his house. They weren't expected to be back until next day so all of them already had dinner. Amara and Ryan ordered takeout.