Part 34: Oh sh*t!

As he raised his eyebrow she spoke "This is your punishment. Don't touch me." Ryan groaned once again "I told you I'm not a saint." He got up and caught her in his arms. "Don't test my patience doll." A smirk formed on her lips as she said "What will you do?" Exhaling out from his mouth, Ryan spoke "You sure know how to turn me on." Throwing her onto his shoulder, he walked towards the bed. Once he reached, he tossed her onto the bed and hovered over her. He started kissing her roughly and once she was breathless, Amara found herself pushing him away to fill her lungs. He moved down to her neck and started sucking her skin, leaving dark hickey's all over her neck and collarbones. The next moment, his travelled to the her back to unclasp her bra. And as he did, Amara held her breath to feel something she hasn't felt in years. He took one of her moulds into his mouth, sucking it and squeezing the other one. Loud moans left Amara's mouth as she arched her back to let him have more access. Once he was satisfied, he slowly moved down to her stomach. He held her waist on the either side and peppered kisses all over her stomach causing her to giggle with butterflies. The moment he started sucking her skin on her stomach, it added fuel to her passion as she started moaning once again. Slightly getting up, he looked over her upper body. She was covered with dark blue hickeys all over. He lips looked swollen cuz he kissed her for really long, biting her lips. He moved towards her face. Resting his head over his palm, he looked into her eyes as he spoke "How do you feel?" A slight blush covered her face as she looked away. He held her chin and made her look at him. Unable to answer him, she tried to move up ans kiss him. But he held her down and raised an eyebrow indicating her that she didn't answer his question. Amara averted her gaze and said "Exicted." as she bit her lower lip. Seeing the sight in front of him, Ryan held her jaw and pulled her up to kiss her. In between the kiss Amara frowned all of a sudden. Seeing her sudden change, Ryan let her lips go and moved back up. The next moment, she growled in pain curled up into a ball while holding her stomach. Ryan instantly started to panic "Wh-What happened to you?!" Tears formed in her eyes as she said with a painful voice "Ta-take me to the re-restroom." He immediately got up and carried her straight into the washroom, still worried about what's going on. Once he reached, he put her down and said "I'll stay out, let me know if you need anything." She nodded and closed the door. And a moment later, she sighed. "Oh shit!!" She whined in pain. On the outside, Ryan was getting impatient with every passing moment. On top of it, from the moment he left her alone she didn't make a noice. After what seemed like an eternity, he knocked on the door. "Is everything alright?" Amara opened the door and popped out her head. He observed her face. Beads of sweat were visible over her forehead and she looked as if she was in pain. She answered "Ye-yeah it's just..I got my p-period." Ryan didn't know how to react as he wasn't prepared for this kind of situation but he calmly asked "Do you have pads?" Amara was surprised by how calm he looked and shaked her head indicating that she doesn't. He looked around and found his phone. He did a quick tap and dialed a number. After speaking a word he cut the call and walked towards her. "Just wait for a minute."