Part 33: Aroused him

She sat above him. Holding his collar, she pulled him up and kissed him. Ryan got up so she was sitting on his lap. Holding her waist with a hand, he started unbuttoning her shirt with the other. Amara was deeply involved in the kiss to realise that her dress has already been torn and thrown away to a corner of the room. Releasing her lips, he let her breathe. Once she filled her lungs, Amara opened her eyes and looked at Ryan. Her gaze looked intoxicated by him. He stared back into her eyes. A moment later, he broke the eye contact and whispered something under his breath. Amara raised her eyebrow and questioned "What was it?" Ryan looked back into her eyes and said "You're making me go crazy." With a sweet chuckle, she kissed his cheek. "Damn Amara. Like this, you won't rest tonight." She unbuttoned his shirt and placed her palm on his chest before whispering against his lips "I don't want to. Devour me." That was the end of his patience. He threw his shirt away and started leaving dark hickeys all over her neck and exposed chest. Amara moved her hand through his hair as she left loud moans. 

———

"Earth to Amara." "Huh?" "What were you thinking?" Amara noticed that he was staring at her all this time. She blushed and looked away "Nothing." What could she tell him? That she was remembering the first time they had sex? Or that she was reminded of the first time he made her moan so loud that she almost lost his voice? Embarrassed, she tried to move away from above him. A small groan left his mouth as he gripped her by her hips "Don't move." Amara understood what she had caused. 'Shit.' Amara thought to herself and said "Let me go." His grip tightened as he commanded "Stay." 'Fuck.' Amara whispered to herself as her eyes met his. His gaze looked different and his voice turned hoarse. Unable to resist herself, she bent over to his lips and started kissing him. He kissed her back as his hand moved to the back of her head. Flipping her over, Ryan hovered over her. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him even closer. A moment later, both of them let go to breathe but soon attached their lips together. Due to their movements all along, Amara's night gown moved upwards. Ryan's hand moved inside her frock to undress her lingerie. But instead, he started to caress her thighs. Aroused by this action, Amara's legs started growing weak as she let out a soft moan. Pulling the frock up, his hand made his way into her inner thighs. Amara whispered against his lips "Kiss me." Ryan pulled his hand out of her frock and gently caressed her cheek while kissing her. Amara, on the other hand, felt something hard between her legs as Ryan pressed himself against her. Amara stopped kissing him and called out "Hey." "Hmm?" "Get up." Confused by her sudden action Ryan couldn't help but frown. He did as said anyway. Amara too got up and sat on his lap. Ryan raised an eyebrow "What naughty thing are you up to now?" But Amara simply looked at him with her innocent eyes. Ryan sighed "Liar. Your not at all innocent." The next moment, she wrapped her legs around his torso and started kissing him once again. The second her lips landed on his, he forgot everything else. After a few seconds, Amara slowly started rubbing herself against him. Ryan let out a low growl and bit her lip. "Oww! That hurts!" "Don't arouse me more, doll." He warned. Amara got up from his lap and stood in front of the bed. "Now what?" She held the hem of her frock and pulled it up, standing only in her lingerie wear. Ryan saw her goddess like body after so long that he almost forgot how she looked like. She looked even more pretty under the moonlight making its way through the curtains. Getting up from the bed, he walked towards her and was about to pull her closer when she moved back. As he raised his eyebrow she spoke "This is your punishment. Don't touch me." 

Reciprocated loveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara