Part 32: Not a saint

Covering her mouth, he whispered in her ear "Shh! It's me. Stay quiet. They're asleep." He felt Amara nodding and let her go. She turned and looked at him. He walked inside his room and stood aside, holding the door. Once she came in, he closed the door and walked towards Amara who sat on the couch. "What were you doing out of my door?" "Uhh..." Amara felt at a loss of words. What would she probably say? That she didn't want to sleep alone? Or that wanted to get cuddled by him? Or worse, that she wanted to hug him and sleep? Heck no way she's going to tell that! Seeing Amara in a daze Ryan coughed to get her attention. "Since you're here already, sleep with me." "Huh?" " I meant just sleep." Ryan payed down on the bed and patted the space beside him, indicating her to sleep next to him. Amara just stood there contemplating whether she should go back or sleep there. Seeing that she wasn't coming, he opened his eyes and looked at her raising an eyebrow "How long will you take to come?" "Uh, coming." "Turn off the lights and get into bed." She did as he said and got into bed.

Lying on her back, she stayed quiet. A minute later, Ryan opened his eyes and looked at her who had her eyes closed. He twisted his body towards her and held her shoulder, pulling her into his arms. A small gasp left her mouth at the sudden pull. "What are you-" "How do you expect me to sleep without touching you when you're next to me? I'm not a saint." Amara stayed quiet and wrapped her arms around his torso. This is what she wanted too, anyway. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes but felt her smile against his chest. Amara on the other hand, smiled as soon as she felt him kissing her forehead. Closing their eyes, both of them tried to sleep. She could hear his study heartbeat and he could feel her study breathing as she was practically lying on top of him. After a long time, Amara opened her eyes and looked at his face. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was asleep. She looked at his face. He had the facial features nothing less than perfection. His eye lashes were thick and long, perfectly balancing his siren eyes. He had a pointed nose and his thin lips looked nothing less than perfect. As her gaze lingered all over his face she started thinking about the first time they met in hotel steam.

Hotel Steam...

Walking in the room, they started kissing passionately. Their lips were in perfect harmony as if they were moulded for each other. Ryan pushed her against the door and kissed her roughly while pinning her hands above her head. He held both her hands with his left hand as his right hand traveled all over her body exploring her curves. After a minute, Amara tried to push him away, unable to breathe. Seeing that he wasn't letting her go, she bit his lips. He groaned and whispered against her lips "Stop arousing me even more doll." Amara was taking deep breaths with her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and hit him on his chest "Are you crazy?! I'm unable to breathe!" Ryan lifted her up and carried her over his shoulder. Amara gasped "Ryan put me down!" He spanked her on her buttocks and ordered "Shh! Stay quiet doll." Gently tossing her on the bed, he hovered over her, kissing her once again. Moving from her lips to her neck, he started sucking her skin leaving bright red spots all over her neck and collarbones. The sound of her loud moans filled the room. Looking at her, he exhaled through his mouth and spoke "I'm trying to go slow but your making me more impatient every passing minute." "Who's asking you to go slow?" "Don't provoke me doll." Amara pushed him back on the bed and hovered over him. Placing her knees on either side of his waist, she sat above him.