Part 19: One last time today

"You didn't answer me, Doll." Ryan said in a low voice, almost like a whisper. 

"I don't feel like answering you." She just shrugged her shoulders. Before Ryan could speak, she put her finger on his lips and used it to wipe her lipstick. Moving her hands down towards his chest, she buttoned his shirt before setting his hair lightly with her hand. She moved 2 steps back and looked at him head to toe. Then she asked "Do I need to set myself anymore?" He said nothing but stretched his hand towards her. He held her belt and pulled her closer. "What?" "One last time today." Saying, he kissed her for a brief moment before letting her go. Amara walked towards the door and opened it to let Crystal and Jake in. Walking in, Jake and Crystal sat on the couch while Ryan pulled a chair from the work table and Amara sat in her presidential seat After sitting down she looked at Jake who was teasingly smiling at her and Ryan. She ignored him and looked at Crystal, who looked a little awkward after witnessing her and her brother in a make out session. So she managed to strike a conversation, hoping crystal would forget that. "Crystal what's the reason for your sudden surprise visit?" She questioned Crystal with a little smile but before she could answer, her blabber-mouth brother replied. "Since you guys are engaged, mom told us to go out for a little party. But since you guys are in the office, we wanted to get some coffee for you. Who knew that we would get a surprise when we wanted to give you one?" Jake said but he saw Amara and Ryan death glaring at him. "I'm just stating the facts, why are you glaring at me?" Crystal saw the atmosphere tense up so she spoke to Amara hoping to cool them down. "Sis in law, can we go to hotel steam? I love the food there!" As soon as they heard the name, Amara and Ryan looked at each other. But Jake and Crystal were unaware of the connection they had with Hotel Steam. All they knew was that it is owned by Stone industries, so they could do whatever they want there. "Okay. We can go." 

Hotel Steam

The four of them reached Hotel Steam and sat down at a closed meeting room. They sat down in a circle. Crystal and Amara were sitting parallel to each other with Jake to Amara's left and Ryan to Amara's right. After settling down, Amara looked at Crystal and asked "What do you want to eat?" "A blue berry squash!" Jake took an orange juice. Ryan ordered an Apple Juice. Amara took a mock tail for herself. They ordered some food and started enjoying their drinks. Jake was asking Ryan and Amara how things were going at the office. Crystal was bored because she knew nothing about business. After several minutes she looked at Ryan "Brother, let's play some thing. I know nothing about business and am bored as hell." "What do you want to play?" She thought for a moment before suggesting "Truth or Dare!" Jake was about to reject it. "Haha! Truth or dare is—"But Crystal looked at Amara with pleasing eyes. Amara hit Jacks in the stomach with her elbow. He swallowed the sentence he wanted to say and instead changed it. "Is a very good option. We should definitely play."