Part 21: Mansion M

It was finally time for Amara and Ryan's mission. Their mission to get hold of Lucin Star. As already planned, they dropped their bait a few days ago. They left their houses the previous night and went to their base mansion in the outskirts of City Y. That was the place from where they were going to begin their mission, Mansion M. The freaky looking Mansion M was surrounded with huge trees in a distance of over about 20 kilometres, giving the impression of a forest. It was so heavily guarded all around that even a kitten couldn't enter without permission. The appearance of the mansion from outside gave the look similar to that of a haunted house so that no one would ever want to even come closer to that place. A total of 6 cars entered the long roads to the mansion. The area inside was prepared with complexity that all the roads inside looked similar and the one who entered for the first time would definitely never be able to come back out. It was almost like a huge maze. Every single inch of the place was monitored. There were special speakers set up in between trees so that some creepy sounds could be heard to make the place more scarier. At around 11:30 p.m. 6 Mercedes Benz cars entered the area of Mansion M. The first, second, fourth, sixth and seventh cars had 4 guards each; all of the neatly dressed up in black suits with a strong build. Amara was sitting in the third car where as Ryan was sitting in the fifth car for safety in case one's car is hijacked. Once the reached the Mansion's entrance, the huge gate which was covered with creeper plants and other dry leaves, opened on it's own. The cars stopped at the long parking space and all of them got down, waiting for their bosses' to get out of the car. And once they got down, the cars disappeared onto the garage. Agent Zed and Agent Gen walked towards the mansion fully dressed in their black suits. The mansion which looked no different from a haunted house, in the inside was completely different. The wooden floor was neatly cleansed with the interior matching the exterior of the house. As soon as they entered the mansion, the chief servant of the house, butler Emanuel walked in to the living area and greeted them. Butler Emanuel was a 47-year-old man with a impressive smile and body. He was trained to particularly assist Agents during their missions'. He greeted the  Agents with a amusing smile. "Agent Zed. Agent Gen, your rooms are ready. We can start in about an hour." The agents nodded and went to their respective rooms. After exactly 20 minutes, Ryan walked down and sat at the living area, reviewing his files of what to do that night, when he heard the sound of some boots on  the staircase from the second floor. The sound soon got closer and he lifted up his head to look at her. Amara was wearing a black bodysuit, her hair in a high ponytail, a black mask and black boots which perfectly her body fit that one could mistake her for a model. Looking at her, Ryan thought to himself. "If she's like this I'll focus on her instead of the mission." On the other hand, Amara was looking at Ryan when walking down. He was wearing a black shirt and pants, neatly tucked in, with the same black mask and boots. His shirt was folded in till his arms, showing off his veiny hands. All she could think of at that moment was "God save me, this guy looks too hot that I just can't think straight." Once she reached down the stairs, Ryan got up and stood in front of her.