Part 11: Couldn't Walk..

After taking the measurements, the 4 of them went for lunch. Jake who was driving commented "I can't believe it took us almost 3 hours to choose what to wear for engagement. I wonder how long it will take to decide on the wedding dress." "Don't worry. Next time it would take about a day since our parents would also come along." Crystal said and the cold stones sighed. At the restaurant, they took a private lounge where they can peacefully have lunch. Jake and Crystal we're ordering food. Ryan went to wash his hands. Amara excused herself and followed Ryan. Once he was done washing his hands, she walked in. "Uhh-Um!" She coughed to get his attention. He knew it was her so he looked at her. She walked towards him and pulled him down by his collar. He was pulled down so her chest was a little visible to him. She observed it. "Eyes up." He looked at her face, which was only 2 inches away. "I don't remember wearing that green dress when we first met, but I do remember something else." She said in a slow, seductive voice. He raised an eyebrow. "I gave you the punishment for ripping my favourite dress..." she paused and looked into his eyes which were looking at her with anticipation. "Yet, you managed to seduce me and found a way to fuck me in the shower...So hard that you had to carry me till my car." "And Sam almost fought me because his boss couldn't walk and the reason is me." Ryan said and chuckled at the old memory. A little chuckle left her mouth too. Ryan moved closer to her face. She tilted her head and moved closer to him. It was just a little distance for their lips to touch. "Cough cough!" It was Jake. They moved away. "Fuck!" Amara uttered under her breath. "Seems like I  interrupted a great scene." Jake commented, washing his hands. He dried his hands and walked out of the restroom, leaving the cold stones alone. "Now he will tease the shit out of me." Amara said. "Not like you're new to getting teased." Ryan said with a hidden meaning. She glared at him and walked out. By the time they arrived at the table, Crystal and Jake were conversing. "What? Really?!" "Yes. They were about to kiss when I interrupted." "Aww! Too bad, you ruined their first kiss." Crystal exclaimed. Ryan moved closer to Amara and whispered in her ear. "Not our first kiss." She looked at him and said "Why not announce it to the world?" "Okay. Crystal it's not—" she smacked his head before he said it out loud and her brother teased her even more. If there was any man Amara was ever scared of, it was Jake. Of course he was her brother. She loved him a lot and feared him even more. Because he was always there for her. It couldn't actually be called fear. It was the respect she had for him. Yes he is very nosy and annoying but that's who he is. If he changes even a little bit, that wouldn't be Jake. For Amara, Jake would always be this annoying and nosy creature who never left her alone. He could make her happy and understand her better than her own self. She was thinking all this when he called her out. "Hey shorty! I know I'm handsome but you should eat you food as it's getting cold." She rolled her eyes. "Whom are you calling shorty? I'm 5'5! In fact you're shorty!" "Excuse me? I'm 6'1!" "Ryan's 6'2." "So what? I'm more handsome than him. Stop showing off your soon-to-be fiancé." "Alright. Stop bickering and eat your food." They suddenly heard their mom's voice. "Mom?" They looked around only to find their mom in Crystal's Phone screen. Crystal shrugged her shoulders. "You guys won't stop fighting so I had to call aunt Debbie." They stopped fighting and finished their food.