Part 7: We agree

After the dinner all of them sat down at the living room. Amara and Ryan looked at each other. "We need to talk." Ryan announced. Amara nodded her head. "Oh! Of course you can! Son, take her to the garden." Grace said. They walked towards the garden and sat down in the chairs. The garden was beautifully lit up with lamps and lights allowing one to see around the garden. The living area was connected to the garden by glass panel. As the cold stones started talking, all of them were curiously peeping out from the glass. The most curious and nervous ones were their assistants. Because their bosses' decisions will effect their everyday lives as they have to handle their mood swings at the office. And being the dedicated assistants that they are, there's no way they would quit their jobs. All of them tried reading their faces but there's no way they could with the 'No expression' look on their faces. After 10 minutes , they came out and announced "We agree to get married." The most shocked ones there were Noah and Sam. Their jaws almost reached the floor. "But.." Amara spoke and everyone looked at her in happiness. "We need to speak to Sam and Noah." As soon as the door behind them closed, Ryan and Amara were bombard with a bunch of questions. "Boss! What is going on!? You're going to get married?! Did you think twice!? It's not something so simple!" But it didn't effect Amara and Ryan as they told them to sit. After what seemed like an eternity to the family members, 4 of them came into the house. In the little time all four of them were out, the families continued looking out through the glass panels. They observed no change in the cold stones faces but Sam and Noah had a different expression for every 1 minute. All of them were perplexed with their expressions. Once they came out, Jake went forward and asked his little sister "So..?" "What? Didn't we already agree?" And with that statement all of them started shouting and jumping in happiness. Amara looked at her family. All of them looked so happy. Her eyes slightly got wet but she didn't let them out. It was the same with Ryan. For the past 6 years, there wasn't a single moment when their family was happy because of them. They happily had drinks. Amara, Noah and Sam didn't drink much as they had to drive back home. It was finally time for the Wood family to go back home. All of them bid good byes to each other. Except the cold stones. This time, Neither Jake nor Crystal uttered a word but simply glared at their siblings. So Amara raised her hand to shake hands but Jake pushed her into Ryan's embrace. She bumped into him as her face hit his chest. Amara was about to move back but Ryan was faster and wrapped his arms around her. "What are you-" "Stay put if you don't want to get doubted." Ryan whispered in her ear so she wrapped her arms around his waist. After a couple of seconds they broke the hug and bid farewell to each other.