Part 23: Pull out his teeth

The way Ryan's body looked brought shame to Lucin but he didn't back down. "Body doesn't matter. I'm good at bed." Lucin spoke once again confidently. She looked at him and spoke "You're no more than an S. He's an XL. Plus he didn't sleep with every girl he found attractive. Don't EVER dare to compare him with you. Get your clothes on before you want to go out of this villa naked." Agent Zed's voice was spitting dominance that no one could ever back down on her words. Lucin got into some clothes. Butler Emanuel was called inside the room. Lucin sat down on the chair with both the agents facing him. "Will you please remove the masks' so that I can see your faces?" "Don't worry. We'll let you see our faces before you leave this earth." Agent Gen said. Agent Zed took out a contract and instructed Lucin to sign it. "I won't." Agent Gen raised his eyebrow. "You think you can get away with just making me sign? I'm Lucin Star. You can't even dare to touch me." Agent Zed simply pulled out an injection from her pocket and poked it into Lucin's neck and in no time he fainted. Agent Gen and Butler Emanuel looked at her in shock. She looked at Emanuel and instructed him to get Lucin to Mansion M. Still shocked, he did as said. 

Mansion M

Lucin was in the torcher room by the time he got up. His hands and legs were tied to the wall. He looked around and found Agent Gen and Agent Zed. "What do you think you're doing?!" Lucin yelled looking at them. Agent Zed and Agent Gen were discussing something. They spared a quick glance at him and continued what they were doing. "I'll make sure to kill you people once I'm free from here!! You better release me right now!!" Lucin continued screaming for the next 5 minutes and Agent Zed got annoyed. She looked at Emanuel. "Untie him and make him sit in the chair." "Boss?" "Do it." Once again, he did as said. Still, Lucin didn't stop screaming. Agent Gen got super annoyed that he walked towards Lucin after grabbing a hammer. "You better shut the fuck out before I make sure to hit you with this hammer so that you have none of the parts in your lower body working." "I don't care!! You better release me out of here before my men find out that I'm kidnapped!!" Agent Zed walked towards Lucin and grabbed the hammer from Agent Gen. She simply hit his hand with a hammer and his bones inside were heard breaking. "AHHHHH!!!! YOU BITCH!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!" "Just shut up if you don't want your mouth stiched." She said as a naughty thought popped her head. She looked at Agent Gen. "We only need him sign the contract right?" "Yeah." "So how about we pull out a few teeth of his?" Lucin shouted "Do you think I'm a doll?! You bitch! Dare lie your hands on me!!" Agent Zed gave a deadly look to Lucin. "You talk too much." She looked at Emanuel. "Stitch his mouth." "Okay boss." "What the fuck! You whore! Do you think I'm a doll?!" Agent Gen, Agent Zed and Emanuel walked out of the torcher room. "Ask him to sign and if he doesn't, make sure to stitch his mouth after pulling out a few teeth." Agent Zed said and agent Gen added "Make sure to call us when you do it." Emanuel bowed and the agents left. They reached their respective homes that night.