Part 20: Truth or Dare

Crystal grabbed the mocktail bottle from the table and spined it. It stopped at her itself. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." Jake was about to ask her a question but Ryan stopped him and asked "Who was the boy you had a crush on?" he was referring to the day when he promised that he would buy other clothes blacks whites and greys because he didn't let Crystal date the guy she had crush on. "Aaron. He's the guy from my Uni. " At the next spin, the bottle stopped at Amara. "Truth or Dare?" The question was asked by Crystal. since she was the youngest Amara said to herself 'Well, how bad could the question be when its coming from a 19 year old?' and boldly took a dare. "Dare." "Do something that would turn on my brother." Amara and Ryan widened their eyes whereas Jake choked on his drink. Until now, the most shameless person in Amara's life is her brother. But seems like there's a new person added to that list. Before Amara could reject, Jake spoke. "It's very simple for my sis. Just like what they were doing back at the office earlier." He said with a laugh only to get a killer gaze from the cold stones. Before he could speak more, Amara took a glass of beer "I'm skipping it." and swallowed it down her throat. "Oww!" Crystal was disappointed. The next turn was Jake's. Amara asked the question. "Why did you gift me that chain brother?" Jake leaned back on the couch before replying "I couldn't think of another best gift for you." The Stone siblings looked utterly confused with what's going on but decided to ask later. The bottle stopped at Ryan. "What are two things Sis-in-law is good at?" Crystal questioned her brother. He looked at his soon to be wife and answered the question. "She's good at her work and dealing with people." The bottle rotated as her whispered in her ear "You were good at pleasing me in bed too." She looked at him and smirked. "I'm no less now. But unfortunately you broke the contract." Jake looked at them. "Can you stop whispering and spin the bottle?" Ryan spinned the bottle. 

After a while, Jake was heavily drunk. Though he answered all the questions and did all the dares, he insisted on drinking to celebrate the occasion of Ryan and Amara's engagement. Amara drove him back home and instructed his driver to drive his car back home. Even the Stone siblings left home.