Part 22: Wants Agent Zed for a Night

She looked at him with questioning eyes. "Did you have dinner at home?" She nodded. "Okay. I had dinner too. We can start." He said and looked at Emanuel. "I'll get the vehicles ready." Saying he walked out of the living room. After 5 minutes he walked in and informed that the vehicles were ready. The 3 walked towards a room which was a part of the kitchen. It was the torcher room. They walked in towards the  shelf. Numerous guns were kept there in bunches. They simply grabbed 2 loaded guns each and took extra bullets. As they walked towards the door, Amara stopped. "One second." She turned around and walked towards the table. Different types of weapons were placed there. Each weapon can be used in a different manner to torcher the target. She simply grabbed a hammer and a knife from there and walked out, placing it inside her pocket. They got into their respective cars and started. After almost two hours they reached a particular spot. It was a very small villa. Since it was in the middle of the night the security was not very strong; It was easy for them to enter. The villa was quiet. But they could hear moaning sounds from one particular room. All they did was walk to that room. Agent Zed and Agent Gen didn't bother to grab their guns and just opened the door. There was a man and 2 women. It seemed like they were having a threesome. That man was Lucin. He was kissing a woman while squeezing her boobs and another woman was sucking his dick. He was taking turns to suck their pussies. As soon as they entered the room, the women got up and left after bowing their heads to their Agents. They were a part of the base. Now it was only Lucin on the bed laying dead naked. He got up and looked at them. "You interrupted my threesome! I was having a lot of fun!" "We definitely could see it but now it's time for you to come with us." Agent Gen spoke. "Oh and why should I?" "Cuz you want your life." Lucin was standing naked all this time. Ryan didn't really want Amara to look at another naked man. He grabbed a bathrobe on the couch and threw it at his face. Lucin tied the bathrobe and looked at Agent Zed lustily. "I will come with you but I have a condition." The agents looked at him questioning as to what his condition might be. "I want you for a night." This was enough to make Agent Gen and butler Emanuel go crazy. They grabbed their guns and pointed it to him. "How dare you, you bastard!?" All this time Agent Zed was standing without a word. She walked to Lucin and ordered. "Remove your robe." Lucin smirked and removed his robe, throwing it on the ground, standing naked in front of her once again. She turned around and looked at Butler Emanuel. "Wait outside." Butler Emanuel did as he said and left the room. Now it was only Lucin, Agent Zed and Agent Gen. She looked at Lucin from head to toe. He had surplus fat all over his body. He didn't look like a business man from any angle. She looked at Agent Gen and asked "Would you mind removing your shirt?" Agent Gen didn't know what she wanted but he did as said. She looked at Lucin and said "I had this man for 2 years. Look at him." Ryan's body was looking no less than a god's body. He was the perfect example for perfect.