Part 8: Blacks, Whites and Greys

2 weeks later...

These 2 weeks went hectic for both the Wood and Stone industries. Since they already agreed for the marriage, their families were busy planning about it. No one disturbed the presidents. Until a fine Saturday evening when they reached home. Both of them peacefully went to their respective houses and sat on the couch, tired. "Amara, sweetie, you need to go shopping tomorrow." "Why?" "For your engagement dresses and ring." "Mom can't I postpone it to some other day?" She said with a exhausted sigh only to get a death glare from her mother. "Alright. Alright. I'll go." Debbie smile and left. Jake came and sat next to her. "Mum's a devil when things don't go her way. Ugh!" Jake agreed. "That's true. There's something else that you need to know." "What is it now?" "I'm coming tomorrow with you." "Why you?!" "Hey! What do you mean by why? I'm your brother! Of course I need to look handsome for your engagement!" She looked at her brother. "Brother, tell the truth." "Fine! You got me. Mum told me to tag along since you would probably choose blacks, whites or grays and she didn't want it." "And?" "And I asked what I would get." "And?" "And she to I can buy any suit I like. No budget." Amara sighed once again. This shopping itself is a big headache and now she had to take her brother along who was even a bigger nuisance. She said 'Long day tomorrow.' Before going to bed.

At Stone residence...

"Brother please..." Crystal was begging Ryan. "No way Crystal." "Pretty please brother." "No way." "Fine!" Crystal pouted and moved away from her brother showing that she was upset. Grace walked into the living area with an orange and sat down on the couch. "What's happening here?" "Mom I have a crush on a boy and he proposed me today at the university. I want to date him but brother isn't agreeing." Grace looked at her son. "Why are you looking at me like that! She's only 19. She can't date!" "I can! I'm a major!" "Stop it you two." Grace looked at Crystal. "It's true that you can't date." "Mom!" Ryan looked at his sister and gave a devil smile. "See." "But.." Grace paused and both of them looked at their mother to see what she'd tell. "Crystal you can ask your brother for something else in exchange that he'd agree." Just then She got a call from Jake. After taking the call, she went to her mother and whispered something in her ear. Once she was done whispering, both of them smirked at looked at Ryan. "What? Why are you 2 smirking at me?" "Brother." Crystal slowly got up and walked up towards him with a smile that was unclear. "Huh?" "Since you didn't allow me to date him, you should give me something else in exchange." "What is it?" "Until you get married, you should do everything that mom and I insist on. You shouldn't complain." Ryan was about to reject because he knew the mindset of his mother and sister. They were even worse than himself if things didn't go as they hoped. But he saw his mother and sister planning to eat him alive if he rejected them. So he had no other choice but to agree. "Okay.." "Yay..!" They hifi-ed each other. Then they told Ryan about the shopping the next day and he had to agree as promised. "Brother, one condition." "What?" "DONOT purchase Blacks, Whites and Grays!" "Alright."