Part 18: We have a kid here!

Before he could question her, she kissed him...

This was so sudden and almost brought a heart attack to Ryan. "Wha--" Before he could question her further she dared to open her lips and enter her tongue inside Ryan's mouth. Ryan looked at the woman passionately kissing him, closing her eyes while sitting on his lap.  Without a second thought he closed his eyes and started kissing her back, pulling her closer. A deep whimper left Amara's throat when Ryan bit her lips. Yet, Ryan didn't back down and instead it only added fire to his soul. The continued kissing each other until they could no more feel their tongues. Stopping to breathe for a brief moment, they kissed again until they tasted the iron in their mouths. Ryan opened his eyes and looked at Amara who closed her eyes, taking deep breathes to fill her lungs. "Dare devil. What caused you to kiss me all of a sudden?" She opened her eyes and looked at him, still on his lap. Ryan said nothing neither did Amara. Both of them stared at each other for a minute. Ryan's eyes travelled down to Amara's neck. Her white shirt had the top 3 buttons unbuttoned, exposing her chest slightly. Ryan immediately felt himself get hard. He exhaled through his mouth and looked at Amara for an answer. But she was simply staring at him with her magnetic eyes. "Answer me, Doll." Amara felt her heart skip a beat. She didn't answer him and simply kissed his adam's apple. This was enough to make him more hard. "Fuck it!" Ryan muttered under his breathe and pulled Amara closer so she was sitting correctly on top of him. he caught her throat and pulled her face down to kiss her. She immediately responded back to him. Ryan moved his hands to her stomach to unbutton her pants as she circled her legs around his waist. Amara's hands which were circled around Ryan's neck, moved to unbutton his shirt. They were so involved in kissing each other that they didn't notice 2 people standing at the door, looking at them. As Amara was unbuttoning his shirt they heard a voice. "Hey! Hey! We have a kid here! Control your horny asses!" Amara and Ryan stopped what they were doing and looked at the source of the voice. It was Jake with Crystal next to him. Jake had a pack of 4 coffees in his left hand and his right hand was covering Crystal's eyes to prevent her from seeing the scene in Amara's office. "What the heck! Whom are you calling a kid! I'm 19!" Crystal slapped away his hand and looked at them. "Uhh..We will wait outside. Sorry for not knocking before coming in." Apologising, Crystal pulled Jake away before closing the door behind them. She leaned on the door with her hand on her chest "Wow..What in the world was that?" "That's the reason I called you a kid." Jake laughed only to get a smack in his stomach. Inside the office room, Amara was going to get up from Ryan's lap to adjust her clothes. As she got up and was about to about to move, Ryan caught her wrist and pulled her. She looked at him and raised her eyebrow as if asking what. Ryan bent down so he was at the level of Amara's face and moved closer towards her lips. He didn't kiss her and instead, spoke against her lips "You didn't answer me, Doll." Ryan said in a low voice, almost like a whisper.