Part 3: Limbs hospital

Jake walked towards her and hugged her. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you." She hugged him back. After 20 minutes Sam arrived to pick her up.

Limbs hospital

Amara was walking with Sam next to her. All the attention was on her. She heard all the staff looking at her and gossip about her. After all not everyone gets to see President Wood up close. Amara glanced around and looked at Sam and in a blink, the hospital head was in front of her. Amara looked around and announced aloud so that everyone heard her. "Doctor I might suggest new staff for you as your current staff seems to be too free." And with that word, all the staff dispersed to do their respective jobs. The hospital head apologised for the staff's behaviour and left them at Mr. Brown's concerned room. Mrs Brown was sitting next to her mother whose on bed and Mr. Brown was standing next to her. As soon as he saw Amara and her assistant, he walked towards her and Mrs Brown stood up. "President Wood? What brought you here?" "Boss wants to meets your mother-in-law and we can discuss about the project after she gets better." Sam informed as Amara walked towards the bed and spoke to Mrs Brown's mother. Mr & Mrs. Brown walked them out the hospital. "It really means a lot that came all the way here to visit my mother, president Wood." Mrs Brown thanked Amara. Amara smiled at her and left.

"Did you have your breakfast?" "No boss." "To the nearest hotel." Amara instructed Sam. After 10 minutes they reached a hotel and settled after giving order. Sam got a call and came back after taking the call. "Boss...there's a problem at your place." Amara raised an eyebrow. Sam showed her a video of her mother and brother talking to each other..