Part 10: Dress selection

"For you young men, I have a few dresses which I recently prepared. And I have a feeling that one would go well with President Stone. Why don't you follow me?" Lucas walked them through his Exclusive collection of the most popular suits he prepared and those which were yet to be released. Ryan walked through the gallery and found a good looking suit. As Ryan took it into his hands, Jake walked past him and saw the suit. "This suit looks great, Bro! Lucas, President Ryan will try this on." "How about you?" "I chose this violet suit to match with Crystal." All of them went for trials. Jake came out first. Parallel to him, Crystal walked out from the other room. She walked towards Jake who was standing in front of the mirror and fixing his bow tie. "How do I look?" She questioned him. He raised his hand and made a 'O' shape and clicked his tongue. "Super!" She smiled showing her cute dimple smile. "How about me?" "Hmm...not bad." She said and he fake-glared at her. Letting out a chuckle she said "I'm joking. You look great." "How about me?" Ryan, who just arrived, questioned. They were too busy in their bickering that they didn't notice Ryan standing  right behind them. "Wow..brother you look great." "You look awesome Ryan. You're going to take my sister's breath away." "Thank you, guys." All of them sat down in the couch and eagerly awaited for Amara to come out. After 5 minutes, Jake said "She went in before all of us. How long is she gonna take?" "I'll go check on her." Saying, Lucas left. After another 3 minutes, the curtains of the trail room finally opened as she walked out of the room. Walking towards the other 3, she asked "So?" "Sis in law you look amazing." "Do you plan on giving Ryan a heart attack, sis?" Okay. That approved that they like the dress. She looked at Ryan to know his opinion. But he was just staring at her. "Ryan..? What do you think about the dress?" He walked towards her. Moving towards her ear, her whispered "Do you remember the first time we met in hotel Steam?" She was about to move back because of the sudden contact. Not like Ryan's touch was new for her, but because his lips were touching her, which was seducing. 4 years ago, she promised herself not to get into any physical contact with him. As she was about to move back, he held her waist so she would stay in place and continued whispering "Do you?" "Mhm.." she just nodded. "Do you remember the dress you wore that day?" She moved her head side ways indicating she didn't remember. "Same colour, button down, layered frock. It took me 20 minutes to figure out how to strip you. I was frustrated that I ripped off your dress and you made me help shower you without touching you as a punishment." "Dear love birds, sorry to interrupt. But if you like the dress, we can take the measurements to make the necessary adjustments." That was Lucas. Amara put her hands on Ryan's chest and gently pushed him away as he loosened his grip on her waist.