Chapter Seventy - Nine: Accretion disk

Miya is striding behind Koku Hanabata, a tall and lean man with long sleek black hair and purple shades sitting on his nose. He's also known as Trumpet. She exits the bedroom in which she and Dabi dominate. The mansion is eerily quiet and the structure creaks. Koku Hanabata merely looked the villain up and down behind heavy shades and smiled at her.

"Wow. It fit perfectly." he tells her, leaning back on the railing. Miya imagined pushing him over the third floor railing and watching his body as it hit the ground.

She steps beside him with a sneer, glaring up at the lean man. Miya comes inches from him, glaring up at his eyes through the purple shades and squinted eyes. She slaps the leather gloves into his hand and says, "I hate gloves."

He laughs, twisting the leather gloves. "It's no wonder you haven't lost a finger." his eyes are still on her. She becomes aware of the time she got stabbed through her hand. "The company did a good job this time."

Miya eyes him again taking a step back. "It better be what I asked for this time." and begins to walk down the length of the third floor corridor to the stairwell.

Koku Hanabata turns to follow. "Last time, the Public Safety Commission ordered your costume with their own detailing. It wasn't up to us. And this time, YOU personally have seen to the making of your new costume."

Miya stops at the top of the stairwell. Koku Hanabata stands beside the villain, eyes still setting her ablaze. The signature design is still the same with the purple marking that glow with energy it stores. The black part of the fabric was shaped with tiny hexagons to absorb hits. The material is tailored with spandex, neoprene, and polypropylene, with eternal padding at her elbows, knees, and shoulders. She's fixed with new round dark purple knee pads and new leather strapped combat boots with the same spiked outer sole.

She felt new and fitted. With a black cotton body suit beneath to protect her skin from rubbing on the leather inside her tight new suit. Not to forget the signature diamond window on her stomach.

"Let's hope your cooperation pulls through."

Koku Hanabata takes a step down, hands in coat pockets. He has a cocky grin on his face. "It's always been a pleasure working with you, Stardust. This would have to be the Company's sixth time tailoring you a costume in the last two years. We might as well have spares on standby."

Miya follows him down the flight of stairs to the second floor. "Not a bad idea." Her boots hit each step with a heavy stomp, not when she can help since feeling new and refreshed. She looked like the old Stardust again, with eyeliner smudged around her eyes, even her hair had been cut back to her shoulders and bleached with dark roots.

Koku Hanabata crosses the massive main entrance of the mansion, showcasing all three floors, from bottom to ceiling, and he guides her to a room at the back of the mansion. He turns a fancy knob and pushes open a heavy wooden door stepping aside and allowing Miya to enter before closing her in.

Inside the large rumpus room is the League, minus Tomura.

Dabi leans forward on the sofa. His eyes burning into her.

"Well?" she does a twirl. "It's a little tight, but..."

"No way!" Toga squeals, prancing over to Miya and wrapping her arms around her torso. "You look amazing!"

"It still looks the same." shrugs Dabi.

"Ah." Miya smiles, hugging back with Toga. "It has improvements. The material is different and stronger this time. And instead of just the lining of the purple arrows glowing, the entire purple markings now glow. It can hold more energy this time, and I can turn it off and on if I want with this button." she showcases her left wrist, where there is a small button hidden on the purple band around her wrist. "And this one is new, unlike the other one that smelt like sweat and blood and was literally falling apart from the inside out."