Chapter Forty - Six: Polaris

Reading a face is using your intuition to see the real person beneath their mask. For women it comes easier. But when the only thing looking at you are their eyes, it makes it harder. Especially when they are all wearing a mask. Not a face can be seen. Not a face can be read. Okay, it comes down to body. One looked liked they wanted to fight, the other wanted to kill, the rest... it's all in the eyes. Eyes will permit the truth.

Molten gold and the evening rays of the sun tell's Stardust his intentions. She has only ever seen those eyes in the face of true evil. The way Overhaul sits hunched over his knees, lackeys on his backside, hands laced together; he's cocky.

The atmosphere is dense. Stardust can feel it wrapping around her body like a cocoon warping her sense of time all together. Her muscles tense with the air and she folds her arms over her chest. Feet are in line with her shoulders.

There is no mistaking the high stakes between the League of Villains and the Shie Hissaikai. Not a word was said, not a greeting or a get out. Stardust counted for the door behind the Eight Bullets, and the door at her back. Two possible exits. But she won't risk a fight this deep underground where not even reception can reach her phone.

Her eyes settle on Overhaul and her finger twitches. The person behind Overhaul puts a hand to the pistol in his belt. He wears an all white cloak and plague mask with a hat. Completely unreadable until that point. (He's cautious.) Neither one wavers under the glare of the other and by this point Miya can't help the smirk that pulls at the corners of her lips.

"Are we going to stare at each other all day?" Overhaul finally says.

Miya's smile became wider. "I wouldn't mind."

"At least introduce yourselves."

Nothing is said. Miya slowly tilts her head towards Toga standing to her left without taking her eyes away from Overhaul. "Come on then." she says.

There is a sigh from Toga and she gives a small wave to the room. "Hi, my name is Toga and I was told to come here." The young school girl drones on, bored and annoyed.

"Oh, you can say that a little more enthusiastically?" Miya nudged her shoulder. "This IS the Yakuza after all."

Mimic, who stands in front of everyone said, "Are you MOCKING US!?"

Miya clicks her tongue. "You told you you could talk?"

"Enough." Overhaul blinked his eyes slowly, very annoyed.

Twice, who stands to Miya's right, elongated a finger at Overhaul. "Long time no see, bird man." growls Twice. "Be warned, I'll never forgive you..." then he gave a thumbs up. "So happy to be on the team!" His muscular arm wrapped around Miya's shoulder and he happily shook her back and forth. Miya elbowed Twice and growled,

"You're embarrassing me in front of the Yakuza. Mood and brood, remember?"

"Wonderful." Overhaul said. Tomura Shigaraki really did keep his word and deliver the three he wanted. Although he didn't seem it, he was thrilled, overjoyed even. He has the League of Villains three biggest players working for him in this underground base. One of them being a former hero. He was delighted.

"The League of Villains," Rappa, a tall muscular man with a black bird mask that covered his whole head, with stiff red hair sticking out the back like a cheap wrestler, a blue jumper tied around his waist, and metal arm guards. "This is perfect, let's brawl." he challenged.

"I'll kill you." threatened Twice.

"Yeah, no thanks." replied Toga.

"I'll fight you." Miya chirped, checking her freshly painted black nails.