Chapter Seventy-Four: Space Dust

The black goop fell away and Miya was hit with the bright sun that penetrated through her eyes and into the back of her throbbing head. She couldn't help but keep her eyes closed when she was met with a small force around her body and the thrilling voice of Toga Himiko.

"I'm so happy you're back, big sis!" she squeals, adding to the horrible headache Miya has right now.

"Please don't scream." Miya rubs her eyes, ignoring Toga's tight arms around her waist and her face nestled in her bosom. The schoolgirl was just another support pillar so she didn't fall over.

"Jeez, what happened to you two... NOT SO HOT NOW, HUH!?"

"TWICE." shouts Miya, eyes somehow half open to the brightness around her. She had a hand on Toga's shoulders begging her knees not to give in. She gets a small apology from the poor man. The League of Villains has seen better days that's for sure. For what remained of them, they were in terrible shape. Instead of looking like evil overlords taking over the world, they looked like tired cosplayers who suddenly became homeless and broke.

"Wow." Miya laughs at herself. "Is this where all my money went?" she snorts with laughter, and dizziness washes over her. Toga is surprised when she's suddenly supporting all of Miya's weight.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Spinner spits. The mere tone of his voice made Miya realise she was leaning into Toga and she stands back on her own feet. "We've been working hard the past month while you've been gallivanting around the country."

"We've been recruiting. And I've been working with a very special someone who could possibly be an ally." Dabi steps forward, and Miya smiles at Spinner. She knows Dabi will have her back. "Star on the other hand..." he looks at her, and her smile drops. She scoffs.

"You're supposed to have my back..."

"While it's good to have you back, we have a bigger issue." Compress informs.

"Yeah, Doc told us." replied Dabi.

"Yeah, like Miya who can't stand straight." Toga whined, under the heavy weight of the rogue hero. She was trying her very best to keep Miya from falling into her.

"I am standing straight!" Miya defended, leaning into Toga.

"If she falls just let her go, crazy girl."

"Shut up, Dabi!"

He snickers. In the long run, he won that round last night no thanks to whatever was in her system, and was still in her system. He wasn't so sure she was in fighting condition. She can barely keep her eyes open let alone stand up.

"Are you on something?" Compress asks, suspiciously.

"Pfft. No. What makes you think that..."

Toga couldn't keep her up anymore. Miya's knees buckled and she slumps into the ground taking Toga with her who squeals when they hit the ground. Dabi rolls his eye heavy with annoyance. Tomura who had been quiet the whole time, finally turns when the two girls topple over. He was very casual about their current situation; very calm.

"You better be in fighting condition, Star." He says, rather calmly. She looks up from the grass, a hand to shield her eyes. "This is a critical time, I need my best players."

"Of course I can fight." she defends. "I just need rest."

"We don't have that luxury." He turns back and motions his head to the city before them. "Come and take a look. Tell me what you think."

Miya sighs deeply. She gets to her feet, legs shaking and she made her way to the cliff side. She stands next to him looking over a place called Aichi prefecture, Deika City. "They have Giran, and a fucking satellite tracking us." she rubs the back of her neck, mostly in annoyance. "They're no better than the Commission - I told you it was a bad idea joining back up with you because they didn't have me or Dabi's location, we could have launched a surprise attack." she flails her arms.