Chapter Twenty-One: Astrochemistry

The last duffle bag was thrown through the black portal that was Kurogiri. The black bag landed on the pile with its siblings with a heavy THUMP. And Miya followed closely behind. She steps into Tomura's bedroom; dark and in a separate unknown location from the bar. The smell of pizza hit her square in the face first.

To the very end of the wall was a desk with two computer monitors, a world map littered with wanted papers, newspaper clippings of different Heroes that seemed to climb up the wall in a mad disarray, and shelves lined with books and actions figures. An unmade bed pressed against the right wall and adjacent was a tv stand.

"Welcome back." Kurogiri congratulated.

The room was dark with the only light coming from the computer monitors which Tomura sat behind in a large high back swivel chair. "Did you do it?" he questioned.

"Toga is getting the last of it. And she needs to hurry, the Commission already caught on and they know who she is. She transformed back into herself too soon. No doubt they're looking for her, but luckily, I gave her the trackers so they might think that she is actually me, and then she's going to head back to my place in Shizuoka where she'll drop off the rest of the money, and I'll transfer the last couple thousand."

Miya circled the room, examining things. "I'm not going to risk Toga anymore. It's too risky to be sending her out there."

"Smart plan." was Tomura's simple reply.

"This is 1,003,000.00 million Yen, Tomura." Miya says, approaching his desk. "You need to invest responsibly. My sweat, blood, and tears are in that money."

"It will help the League and our cause."

She was able to get a glance at his face without the hands. The light emanating from the computer casted dark shadows over his face making it seem like his eyes were deep, dark black holes in outer space just staring at the screens.

"Well, yeah." Miya says. "That's the point. Consider yourself rich... How much money did 'you know' leave you anyway?"

"My Master?" corrected Tomura, tapping a finger on his desk. "Not your business." Tomura began to scratch his neck. "You've proven yourself useful more than once, Stardust. I really like you." A wide smile drew across his dry lips barring a scar on the left side. Miya forced herself to smile back. She came to the realisation that this boy is psychotic.

How psychotic, is the question? Tomura is already childish, selfish, and arrogant. It felt like she was only scratching the surface of who Tomura really was, and what he's capable of.

Miya leant back on the desk and folded har arms and crossed her ankles. "The boots were lovely, by the way. The best gift I ever got. They're gonna come in handy for really hurting people."

"Glad you liked them. I thought your outfit could use a little more... evil." Tomura giggled like a deranged psychopath straight out of a movie. It was unsettling and childlike.

Above the deranged giggling, Kurogiri's deep voice startled Miya who almost forgot he was in the room. "It might be best if you stay on the low, regarding the Commission's suspicion towards you at the moment." Kurogiri informed across the room with glowing yellow eyes against his misty form that blended with the darkness. "Tomura Shigaraki, it's best if we relay no more orders to Stardust until the Vanguard mission next week."

Tomura grumbled irritably. "Fine. Next week you'll have your chance to prove yourself as one of us." And he waved her off turning back to his computers. Miya pushed off the desk to leave when Tomura stopped her, "Oh, just one thing. If you so much as think about crossing us, Stardust. All For One WILL crush you."