Chapter Eight: Cosmogony

On the other side, the Nomu stepped into the bar in Kamino, Yokohama, where Tomura Shigaraki, Giran, and new recruits; Spinner, Mr Compress, A man named Twice, a transgender woman called Magne, and a short man by the name of Mustard, all stood around the bar. Each just as surprised to see the Hero in the Nomu's hand. It was a small space dimly lit with a wall of drinks behind the bar, a small tv on the wall above the bar counter and next to that tv was a poster of All Might with three large claw marks dashing through the brick wall and poster.

The Nomu dropped the Hero to the dusty wooden floor with a thud, and she cried out. It's hand pressed down on her back, keeping her struggling body from escaping. "You motherfuckers!" she cursed, wiggling beneath the Nomu's hand.

"You did it, huh?" Giran says, blowing smoke into the air. The wrinkled toxic stick in his mouth had a slow creeping stench. Within moments its chemicals invaded everything, from a sickly yellow film over their skin to the air in their lungs. The cigarette smoke had this entitlement, to be closer to you than some subway creep breathing in your face.

"Whoah, no way!" a man with a paper bag and eyeholes cut out, exclaimed overly excited. "An actual Hero... you guys weren't kidding." his voice changed from a high pitch to something deep. Like another person took over his body.

"Yup!" Toga says, crouching by Miya's head, turning her head sideways to gleam at the detained Hero beneath the Nomu's hand. "It's really cool, isn't it? Without the Nomu, we wouldn't have been able to catch her. Dabi was right about everything."

Dabi rolled his eyes and took his position against the far wall near the jukebox. Tomura Shigaraki didn't bother to turn around to look. He was focused on staring at the countertop with all the white dead hands of his dead family gripping his body.

Miya barred her teeth, curling her lip. "Just wait until I get free." she snarled. Toga giggled into her sleeve. Getting free from her bonds, and the Nomu was a far stretch and damn near impossible surrounded by these Villains, and each with an unknown Quirk. They had her outnumbered like a pack of wolves chasing a rabbit.

"Get free?" a man in a yellow trench coat and ski mask exclaimed. "My, what a show."

"Poor thing." the transgender woman pouted with a feminine male voice. Her red hair reached past her ears, her lips were full and she wore fashionable white framed triangle sunglasses. "If she's going to be one of us, we should let her go."

"Not yet. We can't trust her not to kill us." a man with the features of a green lizard, purple hair, and clothes that looked like Stain, said.

"She's too smart for that." Dabi says amused. "She knows taking us all on is impossible."

Miya craned her neck to glance at Dabi on the far wall. "Well, that depends on the context." she says informatively. "In a fight, no. In a gang-bang, absolutely!"

"Wow, she's a talker." Giran sported a toothy smile, taking a puff of the cigarette stick, and blowing out a putrid haze of smoke that rose into the air. It was like someone set coal in her lungs. "You were right, Toga. She is cute."

"See?"

"Gross."

"Enough!" Tomura's tremulous voice growled, and the room turned silent. Miya turned her head to the young white-haired boy sitting at the bar. She looked between Dabi and this person with severed hands holding around his arms, face, neck and head. Bright red sneakers, unwashed, unevenly tinted white hair, chapped lips and dry skin around his eyes and neck, that made him look like he hasn't bathed in months.