Chapter Twenty: Accretion

The punching bag rippled and swung with each hit it endured, the loud slaps echoed around the gymnasium in an unsteady rhythm. Miya danced around the sand filled bag releasing pent up frustration, and loosing her cramped and sore muscles. Her blonde ponytail swung back and forth at the base of her neck. Sweat trickled down her forehead staining the front and back of her grey sweater in a V shape.

The loud k-pop music blaring in her earphones masked the sound of approaching footsteps, and added to the fuel of Miya's session. She was lost in her own mind, thinking deeply of last night; every touch, breath, word, and thrust. She could still feel her own body aching, and craving for more.

"You want me to prove my loyalty?" she had said to Dabi last night. "There, you have it."

This morning, when Miya rolled over in the comfort of her warm bed strewn, she licked dry lips reaching out to the space Dabi should have been, to find his presence gone.

As expected.

Miya sat up in the mess of her sheets, naked, and stretched out her sore and cramped limbs. She cleared a sore throat rubbing her neck and slid out of bed. Her bare feet padded across the floorboards and passed the remains of her clothes unceremoniously thrown around.

There was no sign of Dabi. Not a clue that he was even here.

Miya came into the bathroom to find it steamy from a leftover shower, and the plate of sandwiches polished, besides a few crumbs. She chuckled to herself, knowing he ate anyways, and came to see her blonde hair wild, untamed, and knotted into crazy waves around her head in the mirror. Miya adjusted her nose ring and turned her head in the mirror to see the heated hand marks around her neck.

"Psycho." she muttered, rubbing the hand print. In the moment feeling his massive hands heat up around her neck and all over her body was bliss, but the aftermath was fatal. Not only that, she had bruises of all sizes and colour adorning her body to mix in with all the little scars that littered her skin.

Now doubt she did the same to him.

A sadistic side of Dabi made an appearance last night and let's say he got... a LITTLE rough.

A loud smack landed on the vinyl of the punching bag when someone called her name. She swung a left hook, and her name being called was drowned out by the sound.

"Stardust!" the earphones were ripped from her ears.

Miya stepped back breathing heavily and flailed her arms. "What the hell?" she said to Madam President, who's eyes trailed over Miya's sweaty jumper and her nose contorted with disgust.

"Why are you wearing a jumper while working out?" she questioned, disgusted.

Miya's mind immediately thought of Dabi's snide grin and hot sweaty patched body hovering above her.

"No reason..." She cleared her throat, turning back to the punching bag, and raised her fists. "What do you want? I still have two two days of suspension, so you better not tell me I have to work." She landed another hit on the bag, and it swung back.

"Quiet the opposite." Madam President approached Stardust with an iPad in hand. "The other day, when you had your account hacked, Fuji Tanaka took the liberty of searching for the culprit." she turned the screen to show a blurred image of a school girl with messy blonde buns.

Miya paused swallowing the bile in her throat while her back was turned to Madam President. "That looks like a kid."

"That's why the security board and myself are so compelled. How did a child hack into a bank account and steal thousands, and then walk out."