Chapter Sixteen: A Flar Star

On the highest floor of the Hero Public Safety Commission, headquarters, the seven members of The Board were gathered in a meeting around a long oval table. Madam President was standing at the head of the table holding a paper in the air and speaking informatively to her colleagues.

"As per the situation last week, when supposed members of the League of Villains was spotted three streets away from Stardust's loaned apartment, along with a Nomu, fighting someone who resembled Stardust greatly. When I confronted her, she denied." Madam President explains. "However, both trackers in her arm and suit showed her to be present at the apartment, so I have the benefit of the doubt. She did express that if the League of Villains kidnapped her, we would know, and she wouldn't be here. Aki Noya is a witness to this conversation."

Sitting at the further-most seat at the long oval table, was Aki Noya, furiously writing notes.

"So," says Fuji Tanaka. "What does this meeting detail regarding Stardust? If she says is wasn't her, then it wasn't her. As far as I'm concerned, she's HERE, and not running with the League of Villains. We did train her better."

There was a collective hum of agreement among the other members sitting around the length of the table.

"I agree." Aoi Sakura, waves a hand through the air. She sits with legs crossed in dress pants, a cherry blossom pin in her hair, and spectacles in front of her eyes. Quirk: Blossom. Aoi Sakura can instantly grow a dense orchard of cherry blossom flowers to fill an entire room within seconds, often trapping a victim.

She is a middle aged woman who once presided over the basic needs of children in The Program. "I know I taught Stardust to be smarter than to fall for trickery as such."

In the mean time, Miya Kurotaiyo gracefully walked into Shizuoka bank, a bag slung over her shoulder, and stylish sunglasses sitting on her nose. She slipped the sunglasses off her face upon entering the building and strolled inside with a wide smile on her face. She giggled girlishly to herself.

She felt so wicked in this form, as if she held all the power of the original. She loved the attention she received just by walking down the street.

She was oddly vibrant as she passed people who stared as she walked by. She would turn with a wink, and shoot them a sign with her fingers. "I could stay like this forever!" she rejoiced twirling on her toes.

The original Miya Kurotaiyo was standing in an elevator, rising to the tenth floor to join The Board meeting which she was invited to. (For some reason.) Her tongue clicked in annoyance when the doors slid open, and she strutted into the corridor, feeling like a new woman.

Her arms swung wildly, and her boots marched heavily. Miya travelled down the corridor lined with glass walled offices, until she reached the centre and the largest of them all.

Inside, the seven members fell silent, watching Stardust strut past the windows until she reached the door. She reversed herself in, pushing the door open with her behind, and twisted in. It was as if the air grew stale, and silence befell the meeting.

They were talking about her.

Miya laughed at that thought. "What'd I miss?" she says, upon her grand entry.

"You're late." replied Madam President firmly, holding her hands in front of her.

"I'm aware. Traffic was terrible." Miya informs sarcastically, and circles the table to take her seat at the other end. She sends Aki Noya a smile, which she kindly returned.