The Sixth Madam's gift

The Life and Death battle was an event that happened out of expectations.

The victor between the fourth young master and the fourth young lady was not the expected fourth young master.

It was the fourth young lady herself!

The news shook every corner in manors in the Langston family. The servants in each manor all bore it in mind to be more respectful to the fourth young lady. They have always been respectful on the surface, but they looked down on the little girl in their hearts. She wasn't like the other young masters and young ladies that demanded respect from them.

For her to win against the fourth young master, she must have been hiding her true self. The weak rabbit had finally decided to brandish her claws, slowly morphing into a wild predator.

Some of the servants that heard the rumor of the fourth young lady showing the head of the fourth young master to the grand duke had a sudden chill trickling down their backs.

Indeed, they must stay in their place and not provoke the fourth young lady.

Meanwhile, another unexpected news came out from the Life and Death battle.

The fifth madam had turned insane.

The death of the fourth young master had truly damaged her mind mentally. The servants in the fifth madam's manor always flinched at the loud yells and screams coming from the room of the fifth madam.

Her words were always about bringing the fourth young master back to life.

Physicians and doctors and even the ones from the imperial palace had visited the fifth madam's manor. However, each of them have been thrown out and chased back by the fifth madam and her insanity.

It was said that once any of them had no way of bringing the fourth young master back to life, she would chase them away.

None from the Langston family reacted to her madness, including the grand duke. Their reactions were to be expected, especially the grand duke.The nobleman did not even spare a glance to the insane fifth madam. Even the funeral of the fourth young master was solely on the fifth madam's decision and the insane noblewoman was not having it that her son was truly dead.

Each day, many physicians and doctors would be chased out. It was to be expected since the fourth young lady had brutally beheaded the fourth young master.

Speaking of the fourth young lady....

''Will young lady try this dress?''

''This shoe fits young lady.''

''Young lady, how about this bow ties?''

''Young lady...''

''Young lady....''

She was on a little trip with an excited Jane running from boutiques to boutiques. The maid's eyes sparkled like diamonds as she carefully examined each dress and accessories for her young lady.

As a reward for coming out victorious in the Life and Death battle, the sixth madam had unexpectedly dumped a full sack of golden coins.

''This is your reward. Use the money as you wish..'' She stated, and left without sparing another glance.

And so, they were doing as the sixth madam wanted. If not for Jane's persuasion and eagerness, Raven wouldn't have bothered to come out of the manor. She would have stored the money in her little treasury.

She needed funds for her other needs like raising her assassin organization.

''Are you done, Jane?'' Stepping out of a boutique, Raven questioned the maid. Behind them were two knights carrying wrapped up boxes of different sizes.